Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how in the final minutes from 10:53 of the login music is human Warcraft 3 music. Legendary!

I'm saying this here cause my subscription is off.

Blizzard should maintain a proffesional, profound and sublime feeling to the game as much as you possible can. In fact Blizz should work on making it better than ever before! Vanilla wow had just a few simple mechanics, simple quest,simple fights, but since players felt that there was something more to know and appreciate from the proffesional/profound/sublime presentation,they got hooked and kept playing. Avoid all this vanity attitudes you try to feed us. Were not appreciating the game more because of it, it's a lose to us and a lost to you artist-hood, it's a lose-lose.

Post not necessarily relevant to this Mmo-c post but I feel it's a relevant message to Blizz if they were to read this.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2014-07-26 at 07:08 AM.

Armored Murloc set for warrior - approve. Raptors are amazing and happy druid catman time. Also nature infused orc is simply beautiful.

Gurl, that red color with that green? The sets this expansion have been mixed as per the usual with all of them, but that warrior elite is just... no. Too hideous for even myself to be optimistic about. Deathknight looks fine, as does the priest. Hunter looks rather ugly though.

Also, I'm going to love transforming my wolf-man into a cat-man.

those contender things from the holiday update look like the costumes from guildwars 2 where you can battle other players that wear a costume... also that arthas statue .... well without the charges it would be useful now its just a temporary thing..

Deleted
    I really like the new raptor skins! But I think they went a little bit over the top with the scale/wrinkle texture. ^^'

Deleted
    That login music gave me MASSIVE goosebumps good god! cant wait

Claws of Shirvallah= THUNDA THUNDA THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikan View Post
    Claws of Shirvallah= THUNDA THUNDA THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Oh God, we really need a quest with an Ethereal called Murn-Rha The EverLasting or some such antagonizing the Saberon