[Books] Looking for a reliable place to buy used books online

Recently I found a few series that I remember reading one or two books from when I was younger. I loved the books and I want to buy the series so I can read them. Thing is, Im on a budget so I want them cheap. That is why I want a reliable place that sells good, used books for cheap. I want the books to be in decent condition. No mold, covers, can actually read it, no tears, and not about to fall apart. I want to be able to read them again when I want to. Being able to have them with no shipping and handling cost would be a big +.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I can help, but specifying region and possibly even the specific state/country could would be a big help to people giving suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Not that I can help, but specifying region and possibly even the specific state/country could would be a big help to people giving suggestions.
    Well, Im in the US. East Coast. Might help with shipping. Not sure what else though since I want somewhere online.

15+ Year Old Account
    Amazon sell used books, though price is probably going to vary. Check out Car-boot sales and bring, buy and swap events in your area. Charity shops are usually a good place to look aswell, they won't sell something if its useless. Suppose all that is fairly obvious, though.

I suppose it really depends on the book. Ebay is another obvious one. I genuinely can't think of anything, I download most books onto my Kindle now.

Could have a look at http://www.dwell.com/map/independent...across-america - See if theres anything in your area that might have what you need.

I checked Amazon. Sadly the shipping and handling added up faster then any bargains I was getting. At the rate it was going, only new books qualified for free shipping and handling. Then with the used books they had paper backs that were like, 0.01C or 1.00$ but then the shipping and handling hit hard and fast. If I were to do that I would have to buy a library XD