Deleted

Haste Cap Worth? Advice..

Hi .. im a resto druid sitting at 561 ilvl. Currently im at the lower haste cap of 3043 and im trying to decide if i should bump it up to the 13161 cap.
    I can reach the numbers with my ilvl but ill loose 16.61% Mastery.
    I just wanted to check, the cap is definitely worth loosing the mastery?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Menka/simple

Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    Well... At the end of the content it really doesn't matter. Earlier it was a question of personal preference - some resto druids liked to cast direct spells more fast, so their choice was 13k haste. It was the only reason. In theory 3k and 13k are nearly the same: stronger ticks of hots or just more ticks. So try to reforge and compare two builds if you want. Just choose what is more suitable for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tein View Post
    Well... At the end of the content it really doesn't matter. Earlier it was a question of personal preference - some resto druids liked to cast direct spells more fast, so their choice was 13k haste. It was the only reason. In theory 3k and 13k are nearly the same: stronger ticks of hots or just more ticks. So try to reforge and compare two builds if you want. Just choose what is more suitable for you.
    A raid could be a minute old or 10 years if you are running it in the gear from it and working on progression then that is what matters, not the age of the raid. By going to 13161 you pick up the extra rejuv tick of course but 2 more tranq and wild growth. You dots/instant casts get better and if you need to direct heal you can do that faster. Who you are healing with plays into it but at 561 you can easily get to the next haste breakpoint and should see the change.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    from what I can see on your gear now... haste cap is fine :3 but u rly dont need 17k spirit at all... especially not when u have dismorphic trinket.... so if u cut that down a bit u will be able 2 get more mastery and get more healing out of that :3 unless u rly feel like u need it xD im atm at the same haste cap and have 13,4k spirit and I dont go OOM at all unless the fight last ages.... but usually when u raid u also together with ppl AoE mana regen abilities... but yeah what im trying 2 say is that 4k mastery is pretty low in that gear xD

Like Kakashi said, you should really reforge spirit out to mastery 17k is way over kill. try to reach like 13.5k spirit. With that 3.5k mastery, you will get about 7.3% more mastery. + try to replace all those crit pieces and everything will be perfect to start heroic!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a small difference - but note that the cap is 13163, not 13161.
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkiem View Post
    Was just about to post this!

On a sidenote I still can't shake an extra 500ish haste at 587 =(
    it depends on what gemming u are doing and if u are going with 4set or 2set :3