CPU Over Voltage Error

Greetings,

My 3 months old computer suddenly started to throw an error at me every time I turn it on / restart it. It says CPU Over Voltage Error, Press F1 to Run Setup. This takes me to the BIOS, here I press F5, that sets everything to default, the pc restarts and the error is still there until I just simply press Esc in the BIOS and Windows will start. I'm not a tech savvy so I didn't change anything in the bios previously, however, when I checked the Advanced mode there I found an interesting thing: CPU Input Voltage is at 3,472 V and the text is red so I guess that is bad.

PC specs:
    Asus B85M-G
    i5 4570S at 2,9 Ghz + CM Hyper 103 cpu cooler
    Hyper-X 8 Gb DDR3 1333 Mhz RAM
    GTX 750 Ti 2 Gb DDR5
    CM 500W PSU

CPU Over Voltage Error: imgur.com/qwIRdvg
    CPU Input Voltage: imgur.com/tfgHKU2

This thing really bothers me, any piece of advice is greatly appreciated!

Meh that input voltage is too much. Update the bios.
    3930K@NH-U12s | Asus R4E | 16GB (4x4GB 1600MHz) Dominator Platinum | 2x Asus gtx 780 DC2OC SLI | Evga Supernova 1000 P2 | S27A750D

http://support.asus.com/download.asp...uFjfEkEIQokEMw

Version 2001

Description B85M-G BIOS 2001
    Support Intel® Pentium® Anniversary Edition CPU (G3258).
    File Size
    5,07 (MBytes) 2014.06.17 update

Probably a good idea.

Manually change VCCIN to 1.8v (safe voltage) then press F10, Save & Exit! If you cant do that, I guess a bios update might fix your problem.

3.5V vccin (input voltage) would most likely kill the CPU instantly. Could be a reporting bug
    3930K@NH-U12s | Asus R4E | 16GB (4x4GB 1600MHz) Dominator Platinum | 2x Asus gtx 780 DC2OC SLI | Evga Supernova 1000 P2 | S27A750D

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    Manually change VCCIN to 1.8v (safe voltage) then press F10, Save & Exit! If you cant do that, I guess a bios update might fix your problem.
    The bios is up to date.

As DarkBlade6 said, manually set the Input Voltage to 1.8 and you should be good to go.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

i have same issue , what should i do now

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    3.5V vccin (input voltage) would most likely kill the CPU instantly. Could be a reporting bug
    I have the same issue what should i do now