Red face New warrior ability idea

Heroic Thrust: The warrior tears ass across the battlefield pelvis-first attempting to impale the target on his belt. Generates 20 lulz. 20 sec cooldown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blizziness View Post
    Heroic Thrust: The warrior tears ass across the battlefield pelvis-first attempting to impale the target on his belt. Generates 20 lulz. 20 sec cooldown.
    Won't lie, that made me smile.

As dumb as that sounds I'd make a Human named Rance just for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I've always wanted a cc where we either pick up or impale our target and run with it for a short period of time. Or pick it up and throw it.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Concussive Cod Piece: Slam your crotch into a target stunning for 5 seconds followed by a face shot which then blinds the target for another 5 seconds. Generates - Sleepiness and a 30 min recovery CD.

Epic flail: All buttons mashed within 10 seconds uses a random warrior ability between vanilla and MoP. Arms only.

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic Strike: All arms warriors within 40yd refuse to dps until blizzard figures out their rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    Concussive Cod Piece: Slam your crotch into a target stunning for 5 seconds followed by a face shot which then blinds the target for another 5 seconds. Generates - Sleepiness and a 30 min recovery CD.
    Also expels some gold for cab fare home.

I'd rock this move all day e'rr day

Heroic Stipe: An instant folk-ballad hit dealing 100% emo to the nearest misunderstood 16-year-old who spends his evenings listening to college radio.

On a serious:

Shield Charge: you charge with your shield raised against your foe, dealing some damage and knocking them away X yards. You gain double honor by pushing Elemental shamans off a cliff.

Skyfall Strike: you run towards your target and them jump to strike them from above with all your inner anger, severely damaging them and applying a deep deep wound for 10 secs. The strike is so strong it blends your target helmet, making them blind and causing them to miss all their attacks and spells. This effect last until your target is dead.

Yoshimitsu's will: You perform tricky move towards your target, confusing them and then performing harakiri impaling both you and your target, instantly killing both. Against monster this ability deals damage up to your total health.

Since I don't want to describe any more moves: Pantheon's E, Yasuo's ulti, Tryndamere's E and Olaf's Q.

Deleted
    Heroic voice: all your shouts now wil contain oneliners of duke nukem, arnold ,sylvester and any other action heroes from action movies.