Thread: 7 day trial ?

7 day trial ?

Havent played in months and I have the sudden urge to play a hunter, apparently wildstar does not do hunters so its gonna have to be wow but now apparently wow doesnt do scroll of rezz anymore.... Any other way to get into the game for a trial (On my own account, not starter ed)

Deleted
    As far as I know,nope.
    Sorry OP.

Wasn't there a 10 day gift code sent by blizzard a while ago? or has it expired?

If you dig around your emails you might be able to find some codes for 7 or 10 days free time, Blizzard tends to send those out to inactive accounts every time a new content patch drops. I'm not sure if they expire though.
    You just lost The Game

now I wish I wasnt so organized always deleting my emails lol, probably have but wont have it anymore damn

Just make a ticket and mention you're thinking of coming back but don't want to purchase a whole month, see if they have any trials - half the time they just give out free months.

done that treelife, thanks. see what they say

I do have one of the trials. In my email. My question is can i use it and log in than that counts towards getting the chopper mount?
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Greetings Lee, my name is Pierre,

Regarding your request, your account did acctuly qualify for a 7 day free game time promotion which i have now activated on your account

I hope that i was able to be of assistance to you,If you have the time please do fill in the survey and leave me a comment so i can take note of any feedback you may have.

- - - Updated - - -

not as good as the free month you got me hoping for haha but happy days