10+ Year Old Account

Police hate Deadpools cupcakes

Nah not realy...just wanted to make a interesting title for once.

This time was not america...wich is a suprise.

Story:
    Cops Called On Cosplayer Riding Train With Guns, Swords & Grenades

Australian Reuben Rose, on his way to a charity event and carrying a tray of cupcakes, was surrounded by police at a train station in Blacktown, Sydney today after his fellow commuters became concerned at the stuff in his bag.

Rose, you see, was dressed as Marvel's Deadpool (part of the national Superhero Week charity drive), and along with the cupcakes he was also carrying swords, ammunition, grenades and firearms.

They were all plastic props, part of his costume, but obviously not everyone on the train was aware of that, so in the middle of his ride Rose found himself yanked off at a station and surrounded by five cops.

He was soon on his way, but not before an Australian newspaper could call him both "Deadpool" and "Spiderman" in the same story (as well as claim he was ARRESTED in the headline before burying at the very end of the story that the "police did not charge him with any offence."

Deadpool arrested on Sydney train: Police alerted to superhero armed with guns, grenades and ninja swords

I am kinda suprised that police wasnt alerted abauth the event. Would save some tax payers money. Or at least people should get more educated.
    ITS NOT SPIDERMAN!

Few random funny screens:
    http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...mdyrsqfrai.jpg
    http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...7t6sdd4c1n.jpg

Food picture:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I guess he should be glad the cops didn't steal--I mean confiscate--his cupcakes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    I guess he should be glad the cops didn't steal--I mean confiscate--his cupcakes?
    Makes me wonder if they were donuts:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MokAAEZE9h...00/photo+2.jpg
    Don't sweat the details!!!

This was way to funny. I still need to go buy the Deadpool game for my Ps3 LOL.

This story is a 5 out of 5
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So we're making fun of people on a train who probably don't read comics for mistaking deadpool for spiderman. OMG this is too funny.

The guy in the video is obnoxious.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    The guy in the video is obnoxious.
    Person obsessed with Deadpool proven obnoxious.

News at 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't even get through 30 seconds of that video before stopping it.

He's got the title of 'Most annoying voice - 2014' wrapped up.