Anyone else got BG Queue time issues?

Ive been having issues for 1 week now but thought id check offical cuz of this...

Ye i only queue 1 special BG, its been going down the same way whole week... The first BG I queue everyday I get in on time, the next one however is like a 30min queue at least everytime

Now today ive been sitting in Shrine for 2h and im not in yet, wtf?

Queued for Eost and AB today with 2 others, first time around we had to wait about 8-10 mins, I think, and the 2nd time around, our queue still didnt pop well into the 18 min mark. But 2 hours :O you'd think you were in a bracket for xp locked people

Queues are definitely longer than usual. Been in a 10 minute queue for random now, still nothing popping.

I don't think I've ever been in a queue for that long.

Worst I've ever seen was something like "Average wait time" of 2 minutes while my time in queue was 20 minutes, then it popped. Although I rarely queue for specific BGs.

Deleted
    Never have waited that long for bg. Maybe 30min when avarage wait time is few mins

I queue specificcally for AV (alliance) and I have to wait 17-24 mins. It says average wait time and is fairly accurate. Since I don't play alliance that much, is this normal when it's CtA or is it slightly the same problem as OP has?

US or EU ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    US or EU ?
    This, making threads like these without this informations is pretty useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I queue specificcally for AV (alliance) and I have to wait 17-24 mins. It says average wait time and is fairly accurate. Since I don't play alliance that much, is this normal when it's CtA or is it slightly the same problem as OP has?
    I wonder if that works out faster for honour? Or is it for sanity purposes

No que time issues on Alliance. For me, at least