10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Finally got to try this game (Alpha)

I got the Alpha invite in April but the client was so unstable I decided to wait a few months before trying again.

I finally got to try it today ^_^

I played both tutorials and got the basic jist of combat.Aside from a few things, it didn't feel much different from SCII and I don't just mean because they're both Blizz games XD

I'm sure my opinion will change once I've spent more time in it this weekend. Shoot...I'm in the Alpha so you can be sure I will try everything out. Would be cool to me if Blizz figures out a way for you to use your WoW Chars in HOTS =D

Also: I took a look at a few threads before posting and feel the need to remind folks this is the freaking ALPHA. Not even the Beta but the Alpha. We're just testing the game to make sure the game itself works. Of course it's gonna feel unpolished. All the fine-tuning will happen in the Beta.

As an aside, the Dual Payment option gives folks a sense of weather they wanna grind Gold or pay with Cash to get what they want. It's all about what makes sense. Me personally, I'd like to see this (Dual Payment Option) come to WoW. I'll make a thread that speaks to this in the WoW forum shortly XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

The only things Heroes and SC2 have in common, are that they are both made by Blizzard, and that the Starcraft uniseverse is one of three IPs from which the heroes are taken from...
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The only things Heroes and SC2 have in common, are that they are both made by Blizzard, and that the Starcraft uniseverse is one of three IPs from which the heroes are taken from...
    Heroes was originally made entirely in the SC2 engine and map editor. It has since received numerous engine tweaks but many things from SC2 remain, most notably its pathing AI.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    I dunno man, I think it's a fair comment. I mean, MOBAs are basically cut down RTSs (Being born from from Warcraft 3 and all). When I 1st played the game, the control scheme actually had me thinking "haha, this totally feels like Warcaft 3!"
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom