Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Your Aspect of the Fox yell macros

So what are you going to use as /yell for macro when casting ?

What does the fox say?
    Get foxed!
    Time to get foxxy!
    Fox you!
    Fox you in the dooker!
    This is Fox News!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, nobody needs to know I can cast whilst im moving for 6 seconds and I swear, if this turns into another /y GET OVER HERE for death grip, I will flip my shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Nothing, nobody needs to know I can cast whilst im moving for 6 seconds and I swear, if this turns into another /y GET OVER HERE for death grip, I will flip my shit.
    You mean "nobody knows they need to know they can cast whilst moving for 6 seconds". It's not just you, you know.

But, people should add the buff to classtimer or whatever other addon they use to track buffs.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by V1ndictive View Post
    I really, really, REALLY hate macro shouts. In dungeons, raids, pvp, anywhere. I hate them. I saw a warrior who shouted 'GET REKT!' whenever he used Heroic Strike and it annoyed the hell out of me.
    Lemme top that.
    I had a monk who had macroed every goddamn skill with martial art/chinese/anime/wtf shouts.
    Had to ignore him 5 minutes in to the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrael View Post
    Lemme top that.
    I had a monk who had macroed every goddamn skill with martial art/chinese/anime/wtf shouts.
    Had to ignore him 5 minutes in to the instance.
    These are the people you track down in real life and donkeypunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Not you, the whole raid - this is like the druid roar that makes the raid run fast for a few seconds.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Not you, the whole raid - this is like the druid roar that makes the raid run fast for a few seconds.
    Still not something to macro a yell to, people should be tracking it themselves, and not relying on some silly yell.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    oh look this thread again

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Still not something to macro a yell to, people should be tracking it themselves, and not relying on some silly yell.
    I guess it will only be useful in specific encounters anyway similar to Sindragosa when people had to run back to the stairs. Usually there is already a plan who is using what raid cooldown in such situations and no yell is needed. In PUGs on the other hands the can be useful.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!?
    Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
    Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

You could just turn off yells in your chat settings. What a concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    it has far more impact than roar.

i wont be using any macro for it i use very few and im not about a yell macro to that list

I hate this change. Hate even more that idiots will make the "buff" more annoying by macroing something that they consider witty (by the way - it's never witty) to it. Now I will have to utilize my stopcasting macro again on my paladin since I typically use an abrupt movement to cancel whatever I was casting.

Back in IIC our raid leader required anyone who has an interrupt to have it macro'd to a raid message (or maybe it was just a /say, not a /yell though). They all had to be different too so that you could easily tell who went last. I think mine was just "Cold Snap!" since I was on my Frost DK back then. This continued through BWD and further I believe (stopped raiding about then), so imagine sometimes 6+ people with interrupts hitting that. Sure it was only one at a time when things were timed, but on trash you would get all of us at once since no one wanted to be caught slacking.

"Aspect of the Fox active."

That's all that needs to be said.

Deleted
    i think im gonna use FOX ACTIVE - GO DEEPS MAH CUTIES!!! but im gonna hope they will rework fox anyway because i hate raid cooldowns

What does the Fox say is mandatory macro for all hunters.

If you do not macro it into Aspect of the Fox you will automatically be reassigned to a different class. This is non-negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by FFridge View Post
    i think im gonna use FOX ACTIVE - GO DEEPS MAH CUTIES!!! but im gonna hope they will rework fox anyway because i hate raid cooldowns
    If you hate raid CD's you don't have to use it, I can say with 99% certainty even if you don't get fox - you're going to have a raid CD in WoD. It's part of intended design for mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

/yell By the time you read and mentally process this, Aspect of the Fox, which I just cast, will probably already have expired, negating the need for me to even tell you about it in the first place. Sorry, forget I said anything.