Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A fitting death. I'm content with it. Plus, I'm glad Thrall and Garrosh finally got to finish their duel.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2014-07-26 at 07:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They also had a duel to resolve that never was finished. It scalated pretty heavily but it happened finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    So it took 25 of us in SoO but here it only takes 1 person? Alrighty then!
    Well, he's obviously weaker now that he doesn't have his Old God power source

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jaina says hi.
    Thrall suffered even more.. by.. knowing he's the cause of other peoples' very real suffering!

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Thrall has suffered more than anyone because of Garrosh. Let him have his moment
    Really? Because I would have thought the draenei who just had their civilization fucked over and lost their leader have suffered the most.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    No more Old God Super Saiyan Garrosh.

I don't think it's unrealistic for the player character to be powerful enough to beat him 1 on 1, and by the looks of it this isn't.
    oh yeah? were you able to defeat him alone when he was horde boss in orgrimmar? or any other hero..like varian...or sylvanas by your self? the end

10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P. Garrosh Hellscream.

Gone but not Forgotten.

Good Night, Sweet Prince.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Garrosh without the Purple Jello Suit managed to take down Cairne in a 1-on-1. He's not a shabby fighter.
    He ONLY was able to take Cairne down because his blade was poisoned - if not Garrosh had been dead for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    oh yeah? were you able to defeat him alone when he was horde boss in orgrimmar? or any other hero..like varian...or sylvanas by your self? the end
    Gameplay trumps lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got ya. Thanks, Shampro!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    He ONLY was able to take Cairne down because his blade was poisoned - if not Garrosh had been dead for sure.
    "For sure" seems like a pretty confident statement, considering Cairne's spear was shattered, leaving him with the "tooth" of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    So it took 25 of us in SoO but here it only takes 1 person? Alrighty then!
    Weill in SoO he had the power of a god, right?

I'm sure Varian could take on a legion of a 100,000 troggs with his barehands in lore.

Then again, in War Crimes Varian almost died to a fucking pirate mook. I guess that was one souped up pirate or something. Why didn't we have him kill Arthas or Deathwing?
    Last edited by Larynx; 2014-07-26 at 07:58 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and another thing...that must be a placeholder model? coz of gorehowl...he just cant be with that axe...grom does not know who truly garrosh is...and the axe probably would have mane questions

- - - Updated - - -

so..thrall is comforting his young boy eh? everything is started in nagrand and will end in nagrand...

10+ Year Old Account
    and another thing...that must be a placeholder model? coz of gorehowl...he just cant be with that axe...grom does not know who truly garrosh is...and the axe probably would have mane questions
    Seems like Garrosh told him actually, everyone praises him and stuff. Also his name is literally Garrosh Hellscream. He would know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like it. I will skip this quest.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibberjabber View Post
    how long has garrosh been back there? like did he teleport to draenor 20 years ago and they just got around to invading or what? (like is he 100 years old now?)
    are you reading even? this was unswered 10 month ago...he goes back in time for 20-30 years and opens a portal from draenor 2 years later...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Seems like Garrosh told him actually, everyone praises him and stuff. Also his name is literally Garrosh Hellscream. He would know.
    how lazy...blizzard did say that grom wont know it...so they changed their minds? and we even wont witness this?!
    all we witness is orgrims doomhammers death like he fell from the balcony and died by one blow?! fuck me
    Last edited by bison91; 2014-07-26 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    That's kind of pathetic actually.
    Did you expect them to make him a raid boss again? That would just be stupid. People don't want that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masser View Post
    I don't like it. I will skip this quest.
    i gues it's scenario..look at the right..it says: the final stage. in a yellow black frame...

i gues it's scenario..look at the right..it says: the final stage. in a yellow black frame...
    They use some new technology to put you into a solo scenario without actually having to load into it. There're a few spots where they do this. So while you're actually in a scenario it doesn't feel like it.