Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    i didnt realize bike mechanics and a camera crew were involved in the server process.
    I'm 100% sure making this ''show'' was not free and they could had invested the money making a real x-pac and not a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaQ View Post
    How many raid tiers do you think it cost us?
    It costed us at least Karabor/Bladespire and Tanaan; so i think that's enough for now. It will never cost a raid tier, because this is the only thing blizzard ever makes; it is better to make Raid-Content for the upper 0.1% instead of making RP for the majority. So no, it didn't cost a raid tier, instead it costed us an Capital& a whole questing zone!

i hope upon hope the new guard suit becomes available to us at some point

10+ Year Old Account
    Those swords are from Kit Rae. I've got the Luciendar one.

For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE reconsider the Ashran capitals! We want Karabor/BSF!
    You really don't. What would you do with an auction house there? Be bored and far from any fun activities. (Muffinus)
    This stupid tweet aggravates me to no end. Oh yeah, I totally really don't like having the most important in-game piece of Draenei lore as a place where I will spend most of my time in the next 2 years, instead I should check out this 'awesome' fort, which is like any other human fort in entire game, except with Garrison buildings, and that is in no way redundant, having both Capital and Garrison to be in the exact same style.

"Be bored and far from any fun activities" Because sure, the base at the outskirts of an island in the middle of the ocean miles from the continent is closer to 'fun', than cities located inside the damn zones with said activities.

Can anyone get me in contact with those Goblins that bombed Theramore? I've got a contract for them for Stormshield and Warspear, pays very well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    It costed us at least Karabor/Bladespire and Tanaan; so i think that's enough for now. It will never cost a raid tier, because this is the only thing blizzard ever makes; it is better to make Raid-Content for the upper 0.1% instead of making RP for the majority. So no, it didn't cost a raid tier, instead it costed us an Capital& a whole questing zone!
    Roleplayers the majority? hahaha no

instead it costed us an Capital& a whole questing zone!
    This is why its hard to take you whiners seriously. you pull stuff out of nowhere to back your own obsessive thoughts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    "The faction of the character you log into doesn't matter. As long as you log in the mount will be awarded to your account when it's available, allowing you to ride it on Horde characters."
    So Alliance can't use it? If so i feel sorry for Blizzard because they will get spammed by Alliance players moaning they didn't get anything.
    The Horde seem to forget how they were crying for years, when the Alliance had an extra mount through the Wintersrping Frostsaber...

Deleted
    Wow, seems like blizzard is not even trying to make good excuses when it comes to Russian vs. EU BGs. Let the Russians have their own BGs, so we can gather honor without completely getting farmed by a russian premade every other BG.

That is not a city.... its a quest hub from a level 15 zone... seriously underwhelming... and we're going to have to spend 2 years looking at that slapped together crap? =[

I admit it feels a little stupid heading back to Draenor under our human overlords, as any other alliance race. :P among the rest of what looks awesome about Wod it really stands out.

But I get the decision, based on all the others ones made mechanics-wise this time around. It is all about efficiency and pruning percieved bloat at all costs, so some lore, flavour and mechanics-suffering smattered about in all game fields seem like something we'll have to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Volume View Post
    Get rid of the abs from that Stormwind guard armour set. Please! It looks so silly.
    Won't that part of the armor be covered up by the tabard all the SW guards wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    This stupid tweet aggravates me to no end. Oh yeah, I totally really don't like having the most important in-game piece of Draenei lore as a place where I will spend most of my time in the next 2 years, instead I should check out this 'awesome' fort, which is like any other human fort in entire game, except with Garrison buildings, and that is in no way redundant, having both Capital and Garrison to be in the exact same style.

"Be bored and far from any fun activities" Because sure, the base at the outskirts of an island in the middle of the ocean miles from the continent is closer to 'fun', than cities located inside the damn zones with said activities.
    I got to ask, is that Muffinus' go-to response? "We want this ..." "No you don't!" I see the same kind of response to people asking about the Warrior Rotation. So glad I dropped this game, if for nothing than not paying these people's salaries.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...BSAwards11.jpg

vs.

http://www.wetanz.com/assets/Uploads...mdringblrg.jpg

Obvious Glamdring copy. You'd think Blizzard could design their own swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    That is not a city.... its a quest hub from a level 15 zone... seriously underwhelming... and we're going to have to spend 2 years looking at that slapped together crap? =[
    I won't be putting my hearth there. I will be putting my hearth in Karabor and using the portal they said they are putting in that city to go to the outpost if I need to use the services of any of the npcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    I won't be putting my hearth there. I will be putting my hearth in Karabor and using the portal they said they are putting in that city to go to the outpost if I need to use the services of any of the npcs.
    me to.. i will never accept the new capital garrison! this has not function in cata, where stormwind was the capital and this crap would not function in wod!

Anybody else think that having outcast Arakkoa that we might get them as a race later down the track?

Deleted
    oh look it's the new garrison models!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that bland alliance town that looks just like a hundred others is so much better than Karabor!

Deleted
    The light in the windows looks amazing! I love the darker nights x)