Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    vote lysah

I agree with krayzy on this. posting from phone, will post more later.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Your argument is predicated on everyone agreeing with you that I am lying. You have nothing of use more to say than "trust me Lysah is lying and I am not," which is not a real argument. Don't bother coming back.
    As oppose to your argument predicated on everyone agreeing with you that I killed kurenai. You cant accept Im the cop because that would make you look suspicious and piled on top of krayzys claim that you are lying (which I am inclined to agree at the moment) makes you look like scum. So lysah its lynch me or get lynched which is why I really think you're scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    Celtic: Why did you even claim? The day just started, and I think you might have had 2 votes on you (not sure).
    A track to a person who was killed is as good as a guilty in some peoples minds.

I dont know if you were playing but a couple games ago we had a watcher claimed and targeted a few people who went after somebody. It was 3 people and one of these people was a doctor so it was assumed at least one of the other two HAD to be the killer. But we were all wrong. It was just 3 TPRs trying to protect someone and I believe all 3 TPRs died promptly soonafter.

So I wanted to get all this out there so the town can make the best decision possible with all the available information at their disposal.

Right Im really gone now!

It is not irrelevant to me, everything you say can and will be used against you. Now stop slipping scum and go back to your QT thread where you belong. I'm trying to take out a much bigger threat here.
    Sure lysah, sure...

Interesting - that you would for some reason name me scum because I question your role. Or rather, i mention your role having a vest since you mention surviving a kill. Very odd indeed that you would then name me scum - when it could easily have been that I had a role with a vest before the remake. Is it perhaps because you are talking completely out of your ass? Or is it just you trying to be "clever".

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    As oppose to your argument predicated on everyone agreeing with you that I killed kurenai. You cant accept Im the cop because that would make you look suspicious and piled on top of krayzys claim that you are lying (which I am inclined to agree at the moment) makes you look like scum. So lysah its lynch me or get lynched which is why I really think you're scummy.
    No, my argument is for mafia 101 game sense. If we lynch you we will prove if me and Krayzy are telling the truth. If we lynch me you could still be scum, town can't be sure of anything. Town will learn nothing today if I die, but can learn a lot from you or Krayzy dying.

@Catta
    You're scum because you're trying to get me to explain why I can't be killed by mafia - information that is extremely useful to them so that they can decide who to target tonight. Don't blame me because you don't even know you slipped when you got called on it, I was new at this game once too and I don't blame you for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is, if Lysah is lynched and flips what she claims to be(which won't show I guess since only characters have been flipped), then I'm pushing for Celtic and Krayzy. No relenting. You guys will have to either lynch me or kill me to get me to shut up.

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure whether I believe celtics claim but I do not believe lysahs claim about being vigilante. I believe she is either a sk or mafia. I dont like how worg is making himself to seem like scum buddies. I find beesly to also be of suspect for being uncharacteristically quiet. also fuck auto correct on phones. also I would not be surprised if ichigo wasnt in this like thor wasnt in the avengers one so I dont expect there to be some bullshit op character on any factions side but I could be wrong. staying with my lysah vote and adding foses

FoS:beesly, worg, celtic
    Last edited by Lora; 2014-07-30 at 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling can suck my fat one. I hate suggested words/auto correct

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

@Catta
    You're scum because you're trying to get me to explain why I can't be killed by mafia - information that is extremely useful to them so that they can decide who to target tonight. Don't blame me because you don't even know you slipped when you got called on it, I was new at this game once too and I don't blame you for it.
    Uh huh...

First of all, you never said anything about inability to be killed by mafians. In fact you directly said that you were "killed". Furthermore I do not really care what you say. It seems bleeding obvious that you lost a vest and are trying not to get targeted by claiming it would be of no use anyway. Almost like when i played Loki.

And you cannot goad me with your insults by the way. You refer to yourself as a strong player but we all know (all but you it seems) that is hardly the case - you talk and play like a spoiled brat lamenting their "greatness" and you go "woe is me" constantly.

Now good day, and try not to have your ego stretch all of your nice clothes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beeeeesly has stated already that she just got a new job. It's like you don't even read :P

Well Lora has a history of not reading the game and just voting on people she doesn't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Beeeeesly has stated already that she just got a new job. It's like you don't even read :P
    unless you die irl I fully expect everyone to post 25/7 in the game thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Lora and any others that can't read:

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Oh and to LH who asked where I was and because of that I am suspicious. I posted in the discussion thread that I started a new job on Monday (yay!) so I am no longer sitting on my butt 24/7. Worked 7-4 today, attempting to play TLoU but wanted to catch up on here and get a post/vote in. Work 7-4 and then 6-10 tomorrow. So, good thing it will be a night phase cause I got no times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Lora has a history of not reading the game and just voting on people she doesn't like.
    not taking the bait ._."

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    not taking the bait ._."
    Why not? Catta took it, it's your turn girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly the only useful posts I read are votes and fos. everything else tends to to be pointless bullshit fluff thats irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? Catta took it, it's your turn girl.
    I hope nice things happen to you when we lynch you. I wonder, will you dream?

I hope nice things happen to you when we lynch you. I wonder, will you dream?
    No, I'll laugh when town realizes the truth and nails several scum in a row. Whether I live or die is irrelevant, I will still win the game by myself. I am the hero this town deserves.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'll laugh when town realizes the truth and nails several scum in a row. Whether I live or die is irrelevant, I will still win the game by myself. I am the hero this town deserves.
    this isnt batman lysah. you fucked up.

Deleted
    How do you know this? Because Krayzy said so? A guy not on your team but you have total confidence in? Give me a break.
    1.Because this is what we discussed yesterday, I believe Bee originally come up with the town vig/ 1 scum faction suggestion. 2. Did he?.3.Yep If I wasn't sure he was town, I wouldn't say, simple as that with me Lysah. I am not in mafia or in Kray's mason type thing group, so no team for me to worry about. 4. You will need more votes for that.

Anyway, I think my point is with out having one of these roles myself, it is very hard to believe your claim.

this isnt batman lysah. you fucked up.
    o my b
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    1.Because this is what we discussed yesterday, I believe Bee originally come up with the town vig/ 1 scum faction suggestion. 2. Did he?.3.Yep If I wasn't sure he was town, I wouldn't say, simple as that with me Lysah. I am not in mafia or in Kray's mason type thing group, so no team for me to worry about. 4. You will need more votes for that.

Anyway, I think my point is with out having one of these roles myself, it is very hard to believe your claim.
    None of this is a reason you are trusting what Krayzy says.

10+ Year Old Account
    another Ichigo post. That's 3 now. None of them came until this day