Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    The 3rd person in my group is a bus driver. If you were a doctor you would have protected Hokie. Nice knowing you.
    I thought you had a tracker in your group? Tracker, JK, Vigi. When all that shit was going down with Lysah you said that your vigi was a full vigi which is why you didn't believe her. Why do you suddenly have a 4th person in your group?

- - - Updated - - -

Just so you know I'm here to believe you Kray. I'm just REALLY confused. Maybe you are saying your vigi is also a half tracker like lysah? But that would make zero sense as you voted on her for that. Even if that were the case it can't be because you claimed to have killed Waker N2. And Ana N1. So, I have zero idea where your danner to hokie thing is coming from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    ok so I have put Danner at L1 will remove so everyone can have their say but it is going right back

Unvote
    I'm fairly certain you can't unvote on a hammer-vote. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said there was a tracker in my group. I said Danner visited Hokie. I knew that because we directed it.

I don't think it was a hammer. Catta only did a FoS, so Strikered put me at 9, his unvote at 8.

Unless I am mistaken here.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I never said there was a tracker in my group. I said Danner visited Hokie. I knew that because we directed it.
    Please explain how you directed it. I swear, I was even a busdriver for a whole game and I'm still confused on the mechanic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I don't think it was a hammer. Catta only did a FoS, so Strikered put me at 9, his unvote at 8.

Unless I am mistaken here.
    Kray, Lelly, Virothe, Jacksana, Tuxedo, Thedead, Cruelle, Worgenite, Lysah, Strikered. That's 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Please explain how you directed it. I swear, I was even a busdriver for a whole game and I'm still confused on the mechanic.
    Technically the role is Illusionist. We pick a target and redirect them to a 2nd target of our choosing.

I think Danner was lynched before the unvote... going back to double check.

genuinely thought I was L1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I think Danner was lynched before the unvote... going back to double check.
    yeah I think the day has ended.

Getting in post before day is ended? Welp, thread came alive just before I went to bed last night, and reduced chance to post cos my little brother is here. (I get to see my family about once ever 3-4 years, so obviously Im not wasting this time.)

Yep Day has ended... full night post with RP and Deadline will come from Uggor when he can in the meantime...

Votes:
    Jacksana (2) -Ret (1105), Tomec (1106)
    Catta (1) - Beeeesly (1110)
    Danner (10) - Krayzy (1132), Lelly (1133), Virothe (1134), Jacksana (1137), Tux (1158), Thedead (1159), Cruelle (1168), Worgen (1166), Lysah (1173), Strikered (1178)
    Krayzy (1) - Danner (1176)

Danner - Yammy Llargo - Loudmouth Brute has been lynched.

15+ Year Old Account
    Zaraki Kenpachi was less than thrilled with fighting Yammy. Sure, he was large. Sure, he was physically imposing... yet, the fight was horribly boring for him. Yammy could not maneuver will, and did not pose any form of challenge for the combatant to easily defeat.

Night deadline will be 08/06 at 2000 CST, 08/07 0200 GMT
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2014-08-06 at 12:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hiyori Sarugaki was letting herself go completely in the fight. She was enraged… so angry Aizen was dead and that she was not the one who had ended his existence. So angry that she could do nothing to be accepted back into her home… so angry… but then, nothing. She felt the blade pierce her, and then felt nothing but the joy of falling in battle.

Jacksana, playing Hiyori Sarugaki, a Visored and a Bloodthirsty Vigilante, has been slain

Szayelaporro Granz was the greatest scientist in Hueco Mundo. He had prepared himself for every scenario… except for the greatest scientist in Soul Society, Kurotsuchi Mayori, the captain of Squad 12. The 2 squared off in battle, and it ended rather gruesomely for Szayelaporro.

Death starts around 20:00 or so

Cattaclysmic, playing Szayelappro Granz, and Arrancar and a Mad Scientist, has been slain

Yamada Hanataro was not a combatant by any means. He was a healer, a member of Squad 4, and absolutely terrified. He was given a rather nasty look by an Arrancar, and it caused him to flee back to soul society

Kleos, playing Yamada Hanataro, a Shinigami and a VT, has been slain

Day 6 deadline: 8/8 2000 CST, 8/9 0200 CST.
    With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm. Now who wasn't feeling that Cattaclysmic vote with me? Oh right. EVERYONE.

You are welcome, Robo. I tried.

Thank you to whoever killed him.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm assuming Jacksana was Krayzy's vigi? Wow, definitely thought Jacksana was scum.

So pretty much confirmed that Krayzy's team are survivors then? Catta wasn't here much due to school work (or I'd have made him play Civ >: D) so may be hard finding clues there, but when free later can take a look. For now though it's to the Pool Hall we go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    By my count, Danner is still a way off being hammered. *When I voted*
    When people are starting to use who votes where to determine whos town and not, damn sure I'm going to make sure I look town.
    What a shit, selfish player you are. People need to maintain a more team attitude in Mafia, and this is not it. You've looked suspicious this entire game.

Vote Thedead241

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So pretty much confirmed that Krayzy's team are survivors then? Catta wasn't here much due to school work (or I'd have made him play Civ >: D) so may be hard finding clues there, but when free later can take a look. For now though it's to the Pool Hall we go!
    Oh yeah, Jacksana did turn up a different color than town, so yeah, probably. Honestly, it is probably best to not have the vigi around anymore. We only have a few scum left and they are probably going to hit town more often now then scum. We don't need that honestly. And we still have Lysah. Soz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    What a shit, selfish player you are. People need to maintain a more team attitude in Mafia, and this is not it. You've looked suspicious this entire game.

Vote Thedead241
    The Soul King supports this post.