FTP/Prefered Crafting Item Queue

Are FTP/Preferred players able to queue items to be crafted by companions aka stuff like resolve armoring?

I should be able to just hit the craft button up to 5 times, but it grays out after one and tells me my companion is currently busy.

It's really annoying to craft large amounts of things one at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, F2P and Preferred cannot queue up crafts.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No, F2P and Preferred cannot queue up crafts.
    Is the ability to do so unlock able without subscription, via cartel market or legacy or something?

Stopping every min to start crafting a new item is painful.

Subscription only, I believe. Cartel Market only has the third crew skill unlock.

And it was painful to level my cybertech this way so I feel your pain. :/
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazmina View Post
    Is the ability to do so unlock able without subscription, via cartel market or legacy or something?

Stopping every min to start crafting a new item is painful.
    No, I do not believe it is.

Wait until you get the crafts that are 10+ minutes each.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Subscribers can send 5 minions on tasks simultaneously, and they can queue items (up to 5) to be crafted.
    Preferred and F2P players can send 3 minions on tasks simultaneously, and cannot queue items to be crafted.
    Subscribers have a 20% chance to learn an improved pattern when they reverse engineer an item; Pref/F2P players have a 10% chance.

Crafting is pretty gimped if you're pref/F2P, especially if you want to run modded items. Making a set of armor+mods+enhancements for a companion as a subscriber is a one-and-done (well, two and done, as you'll need to hop over to your artifice) affair, while trying to do the same as a F2P requires huge amounts of micromanagement to minimize the time. Especially when you're levelling, it's just not worth the pain; grab the appropriate armorcrafting skill(synthweaving or armortech), grab moddable weapons, use planetary comms to mod up the weapon.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.