Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Warcraft Movie - Animated Logo and Teaser Description

Warcraft Movie - Animated Logo and Teaser Description
    Comic-Con visitors got another teaser for the Warcraft movie this year, but no footage has appeared as of yet. For now we have a short description thanks to comingsoon, SlashFilm, ScreenRant, IGN, and io9:

• The movie focuses on the origin of conflict between Humans and Orcs in Azeroth.
    • The story should be accessible to everyone, not just Warcraft fans.
    • A human (Travis Fimmell) wearing Alliance themed armor is up first. He wonders if he is a fool for spending so much time protecting his king and so little protecting his son.
    • An orc was up next, noting that he had led thousands of warriors into battle but fears becoming a father, wondering if that makes him a leader or a coward.
    • A giant throne, armory, green sky, gryphon, and other Warcraft elements appear in the teaser.
    • Magic and melee fighting occur between the Orcs and Humans. Ben Foster appears as Medivh.
    • SlashFilm mentioned the Orcs are already Lord of the Rings quality, but ScreenRant mentions that they look far from finished.
    • Everyone seems to agree that the scenery looks great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Plserino just one simple picture.

Deleted
    The hype is real

OMG

OMG

Hm, so no tauren or night elves in the film. Possibly no trolls and likely little if any presence of gnomes.

We'll have humans, orcs, and a few dwarves perhaps, I'm guessing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Hm, so no tauren or night elves in the film. Possibly no trolls and likely little if any presence of gnomes.

We'll have humans, orcs, and a few dwarves perhaps, I'm guessing?
    High Elves?

Deleted
    Pleaserino comiconnerinos just a simplerino leakerino

despite my deeply rooted pessimism, I'm willing to hope this might, just might, be good.

- - - Updated - - -

when will we get the teaser? not the animated logo the real one
    It has a 2016 release. Doubt we'll see a proper teaser before 2015.

Deleted
    There is no chance in hell the movie will be any good.

I hope to god that they have some good screen writer and NO ONE from Blizzard is allowed to alter their scripts. WoW story lines and character developments are so corny and lame.

I'm crying. Being forced to listen to how good the teaser looked and can't but get a pointless 11 seconds logo instead, is insult to injury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Travis confirmed as a human, urge to watch Vikings again riseing.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    High Elves?
    Ah yes! Get Orlando Bloom on the phone!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

But yeah, I did forget the high elves would be possibly seen in the first one. Depends on how much they focus on the initial invasion and sacking of Stormwind versus beyond that. But I'm sure there will be a high elf or two.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't like it already based on that description. Dear Hollywood:

STOP PUTTING FAMILY DRAMA IN MY ACTION MOVIES. IF I WANT FAMILY DRAMA I'LL WATCH FULL HOUSE.

There is no chance in hell the movie will be any good.
    I disagree with that. There is a chance. The production team are competent enough, maybe not massive names but have a decent track record.

I'm not saying it will be good, but there is a chance. If it had been given to Uwe Boll or some other twat, then I'd agree with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Travis confirmed as a human, urge to watch Vikings again riseing.
    Hehe, yeah! I bet the character he plays is Vrykul in disguise!1!11! :P

STOP PUTTING FAMILY DRAMA IN MY ACTION MOVIES. IF I WANT FAMILY DRAMA I'LL WATCH FULL HOUSE.
    Its the characterisation that elevates a shitty spectacle into a decent film.

15+ Year Old Account
    A human (Travis Fimmell) wearing Alliance themed armor is up first. He wonders if he is a fool for spending so much time protecting his king and so little protecting his son.
    This better not be Lothar. "last true descendant of the ancient Arathi bloodline" my ass.

gota wait almost 2 years. ugh! waited for 20 years already! c'mon!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    I'm crying. Being forced to listen to how good the teaser looked and can't but get a pointless 11 seconds logo instead, is insult to injury.
    i feel you, mang. i feel you.

Deleted
    The hype is real.

Sucks that we can't actually see this "awesome" teaser. Seriously,not everybody can and wants to go to Comic-Con.

Dont be fooled into thinking it will be a WoW movie, they have said its for everyone not just the fans (not enough fans to turn a profit even if everyone watched it) Because is has to appeal to so many you can bet your ass everything you already know will be explained as if it was getting told to a child.

It will be like 3/4 movie setting the story up explaining then small action and drama bits then long credits.