My 60% winrate has been transformed into a 48% winrate. Back down to Platinum 2 with a personal modifier of -12.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the massive queues aren't making it easy to change things. Estimated wait time is 2 minutes? Sorry, you have to wait 6.

Was my first game in close to a year:

I'm fairly happy with that result.

Deleted
    Welcome to my life. Evening starts with a first pick Murky.

Next; 3 mages, Sylv against standard comp including Kerrigan, Greymane, Diablo. Guldan thinks he can tank with drain life. He can't.

Then en route to an easy win, our Kerrigan misses an objective. Our Rexxar, who has a Season 1 plat portrait - how the mighty are fallen - , flames her, she starts feeding.

And to finish the evening, terrible lag spikes make the game virtually unplayable. Thought the DDOS crap finished here and America only. Guess I was wrong.

From 60% WR for the season down to 47.

Well, this is useless. Had the perfect draft on Infernal Shrines. Uther, Kerrigan, Sylvanas, Johanna, and Thrall. Everything went smooth as butter. Then Kerrigan disconnected 4 seconds before we hit level 10. And the bot started feeding. And feeding. And feeding some more. Completely irrelevant what the rest of us did.

Game after, we get ETC/Uther combo, with me as Uther. We get behind early because the team is a bunch of morons, displayed prominently by me having to solo soak a lane over and over again. We get down by 3 levels, manage to make it a difference of 2 by the time we hit 10. We get the perfect opportunity to Mosh in and get some kills. And what is ETC doing? Wanking off in a bush somewhere. We lost that game in 16 minutes, with 4 kills total to their 24.

It doesn't matter how you play, you cannot change the outcome in a positive way. I'm now down to -9 personal rank adjustment again, after having been on a promotion match back up to Platinum 1. Not to mention the queues being monster buzzkills again.

- - - Updated - - -

Had a 3-level lead when we hit 20. We still lost, thanks to the feeding Butcher.

And that loss instantly put me from 0 personal adjustment to -10.

- - - Updated - - -

In freefall currently. -213!

- - - Updated - - -

Two more losses and I'll be on my demotion for Platinum 3.

- - - Updated - - -

They say that a picture is better than a thousand words. So I'll let this speak to how fucked up this game was.

I've had decisive victories before, but I think this one pretty much takes the cake. We rolled right over them, and only suffered a single casualty. Also it didn't help the enemy that they pretty much had the worst Valla ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    I've had decisive victories before, but I think this one pretty much takes the cake. We rolled right over them, and only suffered a single casualty. Also it didn't help the enemy that they pretty much had the worst Valla ever.
    That death betrays sloppy play and a deplorable lack of discipline.

http://imgur.com/a/hPq9K

I'm too dumb to link as a pic. Sigh.
    Last edited by mmocabce60bc47; 2016-09-23 at 09:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to turn my ridiculous losing streak to getting a massive winning streak, turning my below 30% win rate to 48%, and almost surpassing the 50% mark in a single day. I'm now Platinum 2 and I have an 82-83% win rate with Rexxar alone. I've been duo queuing all day with a guy who primarily plays Brightwing and it has been giving off some amazing results.

Hope I will be able to keep this up till I reach upper Diamond league, or even better, Master league. =)

Found a new friend to play with! We have a 71% win rate in 14 games, so I should be back to Diamond in no time.

4-1 in placements. Last game the enemy team was trying to go for a protect-the-hammer comp and we banned the Hammer, then one of their team just dropped.

Queued again and I'm on their team now and of course we lost because they were shits.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    4-1 in placements. Last game the enemy team was trying to go for a protect-the-hammer comp and we banned the Hammer, then one of their team just dropped.

Queued again and I'm on their team now and of course we lost because they were shits.
    How did you guess they went for a protect the hammer comp? Tyrael, double tank?

Anyways, I've been taking a break over the last few days and just been doing VS AI to get dailies done and log off asap.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    How did you guess they went for a protect the hammer comp? Tyrael, double tank?

Anyways, I've been taking a break over the last few days and just been doing VS AI to get dailies done and log off asap.
    There was a 2-man premade on our team who played against them a couple times. Said that was the only thing they played, and the lobby dispersed after the hammer ban went in, so I'm going to take their word for it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    I didn't know you could do vs AI for dailies. Cool.

Are you serious?

come on...
    Last edited by Ryme; 2016-09-28 at 11:18 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I didn't know you could do vs AI for dailies. Cool.
    I don't like playing it but there are times when I only have an hour or so so I just get the stacked dailies out of the way; Matches are very fast and you can try wacky builds or practice skillshots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had my first HL game today on the new map. Got a team who did not pick Arthas to counter the enemy Illidan (I could not pick because I was first pick) and then two of my team mates pick double support against a Tassadar... Then we lost. None of the healers picked a healing ultimate (Kharazim and Li Li). This is so unbelievably stupid.

Doing placements now, every game has been the team screaming at each other, face checking bushes and losing without it ever being close. Looking forward to climbing out of gold.

Also, this Warhead map is soooo bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 0-5 and giving up for the night.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing sucks more than playing a game with toxic players, and then the next game, you get matched against said players and lose to
    them. Its just so goddamn unfair. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Nothing sucks more than playing a game with toxic players, and then the next game, you get matched against said players and lose to
    them. Its just so goddamn unfair. :/
    It sucks even more if you lose both games. The last time I had one of those was a few weeks back when Auriel was free. Had the Nazeebo on DS who would just stay solo almost top whole game then whined about not receiving heals. I pointed out to him that playing solo, and eating a full Raynor Hyperion was not going to help him. He just started hurling FUs. I reported him.

Next game he was on the opposing team as Kael'thas on BHB, probably angry at the loss and wanting to dish out some pain. That was a topsyturvy game with both cores going sub 100%. We got wiped trying to end the game - our hammer focusing the structures instead of the enemy team when I have given him the Auriel AA buff . Their Zeratul was great. Our team was really just bad at communications and macrogame.

2 games lost. The only consolation I can get is the feeling that that guy really sucked.

- - - Updated - - -

OTOH I had a game yesterday on Artanis, where I finished the seasoned marksman quest for the first time. Won because I took the winning dragon knight, though.

Just had a level 9 on my team. Level. 9. With a beta portrait. So I naturally checked their profile. 14 games played total. 3 of those games were two years ago. 3 of those games were a year ago. One of those games were three months ago, and then they started playing again last night.

W H Y