7+ Year Old Account

Two videos i have gotten, i think they were pretty good, sadly the recorder i use does not capture sound so i had to add music after.
    But i think they are pretty nice ,i sent both to other youtube channels but seems they didnt find them fit.
    BTW yeah i know the rag video could be alot shorter, but i am not a video editor, it could be cut down and edited, but the recording itook was of the full action.
    btw until level 13 it looked like we were going to lose, was a nice turn around.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-08-27 at 03:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Hilarious game where the nova screamed at me for not protecting her and saving her...as sgt hammer.

half the time i was knocking enemies back from her terrible positioning, at which point she rushed back into the enemy and died. She then proceeded to blame everyone and called me the worst sgt hammer...me with top kills, top damage, top siege in the match, counting the enemy team vs the suicidal nova who was strategically terrible and chose 75% tanks over 5% assassins and healers..

10+ Year Old Account
    And time to take another break.

Pick Valla as first pick, have most kills, most experience and MVP. Do get blamed for the loss starting in the draft. Since obviously that's how things work in silver if you get the most done it is obviously your fault we lost.

Shit tier beyond believe, does not matter how hard you try seems impossible to climb back out of.

10+ Year Old Account
    And of course I catch the biggest cunt fest in my late evening session.

First game I am picking first, so I take Malthael on Infernal Shrines. Next two guys pick Illidan and Butcher... The 'best' part about it is enemy team drafts 3 Warriors and no healer so I am thinking we might have a chance once I hit level 10. A huge fucking slap across my face as Illidan and Butcher just take camps and avoid all PvP other than feeding. On top of that our Leoric who is supposed to be a tank is feeding as well and it is a loss.

Next game, I get those two idiots on enemy team and I am thinking I mght win unless something goes wrong. No, I take E.T.C. as first pick and second guy picks Garrosh. After that we get Tyrande, Tassadar and Li Li. Another amazing draft, another amazing loss. The two fucks from before against just take camps and since it is a Braxis and our team composition is absolutely fantastic at clearing waves it is no wonder it was the outcome.

Last game, triple range and Malfurion with no mobility against Alarak and D.Va. Fantastic, couldn't wish for more cancerous games!

Pretty even match in mines which was moving in our favor until two MASSIVELY STUPID decisions were made. One was our tank up and running away from the enemy midfight. Just abandoning me, the healer. The enemy team killed us with 5% health remaining for each of them. He came back later to suicide after we were slaughtered.

Then the NOVA right after decides getting the top camps are more important than defending against the 98 skull wrecking ball heading in our direction. She nearly kills herself at 5% health spending forever getting a SECOND CAMP. Both are killed before doing anything of note. and so do we against the enemy...who are yet again...at 5% health. She then rushes to defend the core and gets killed

just one person would have made the difference in those key fights.

Deleted
    My sad two days here: 9 losses in a row today, including two games when i had the most kills and i was the fucking tank. We had dps that couldnt kill anything...they could only die. Miserably.

Match history: Loss, Loss, Loss, Loss, Win, Loss, Loss Loss, Win, Loss, Loss, Loss, Loss, Loss, Loss, Loss, Loss and Loss. I just finally said fuck this and quit for today...

Qm sucks.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2017-08-30 at 10:34 AM.

*Get's a Win 3 Games Daily* Oh boy i hope I remember the vaseline.

Fifteen games later... hoorah, I finally got it.

eat a fat sin'dorei cock tyrande. just choke on it
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Aahh a most excellent game. The enemy picked a healer heavy comp despite my Maltheal being in view. I'm sure someone was pissed in their team.

tormented souls + touch of death + wading into the enemy group.

I didn't get mvp or a card but its satisfying just knowing you're the reason the enemy team is exploding.

- - - Updated - - -

just had a diablo who single handedly threw away a MASSIVE lead. we were 10 to 26 in towers and suddenly started losing. lost 1 shot vs 1shot. Why? because diablo started knocking people out of our skills shots or into the safety of the enemy camp and aoe.he ruined 6 kills.

just SO GODDAMN FRUSTRATING having an ability spammer who wants to use abilities just because they're available.

Anub would stun them and diablo would immediately save them.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-08-31 at 09:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    just had a diablo who single handedly threw away a MASSIVE lead. we were 10 to 26 in towers and suddenly started losing. lost 1 shot vs 1shot. Why? because diablo started knocking people out of our skills shots or into the safety of the enemy camp and aoe.he ruined 6 kills.

just SO GODDAMN FRUSTRATING having an ability spammer who wants to use abilities just because they're available.

the diablo and anub never helped the rest of us against the two others each time they appeared. I had to do it while they chased the enemy to their deaths.
    After re-visioning some of my "we threw a giant lead for reason of someone else being bad" they all came down to enemy picking "late game" characters and their late game talents kicking in. And someone being overconfident.

Also i don't understand how diablo can knock people out of skillshots, because skillshots fly in after diablo rams someone, not before, it's like, rule of the thumb - first you CC someone, then land a skillshot. Speak about ability spamming wink wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got silenced for the 2nd time in this game for two days. The ladder has been so freaking moronic for months now and it has been testing my patience for far too long with how stupid it is. Last game I had before the silence we lost because my team did not pay any attention to map objectives and let the enemy take both bosses on Cursed Hollow when they had 2 tributes already. Not to mention that our healer Auriel died on the 2nd tribute trying to gank when none of the dpsers (Alarak and I on Greymane) were even closeby to help her, while she only had our tank ETC.

The last two seasons have been nothing but awful. Ever since 2.0 my experience in this game has only got worse when doing Hero League.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    After re-visioning some of my "we threw a giant lead for reason of someone else being bad" they all came down to enemy picking "late game" characters and their late game talents kicking in. And someone being overconfident.

Also i don't understand how diablo can knock people out of skillshots, because skillshots fly in after diablo rams someone, not before, it's like, rule of the thumb - first you CC someone, then land a skillshot. Speak about ability spamming wink wink
    talk like that when you weren't there is easy. keep your winks to yourself. The thing is, Anub would stun them and diablo would take that as a cue to slam into them as the skillshot made its way to them. He even knocked people out of my malth's blanket. He was unpreditable, used the charge in melee range, and consistently took them out of ability range or re-positioned them into situations which would have got our casters killed (or did get them killed). You're assuming an entirely different scenario, there was no "wait for diablo to do this thing", he wasn't ever setting up skill shots for us, only taking them out of range, knocking them into positions (usually into the enemy team) where trying to land a skillshot would kill us or ruining established opportunities for skill shots. Waiting for diab to do his thing first never worked because he did it in the worst way possible and made us all vulnerable with the positioning.

It was not late game when things started turning and these were not late game characters. We just kept losing battles because of missed skill shots, the enemy would take advantage of the CD period, neither of the tanks helped chromie or li ming when the two stealthies went after them, i would have to fall back to save them, during which time the tanks would chase the enemy team across the map and die.

We had garrosh running for the towers with 5% health, li ming sends her shit at him and diablo knocks garrosh right into the towers away justout of her abilities. The garrosh runs to safety and diablo gets blown up by the towers.

We have a valeera in our sights, stunned, chromie running to safety. Just as we are about to kill her, diablo melee range charges her out of our shots INTO chromie, who dies immediately with valeera escaping.

We have Garrosh AGAIN, diablo slams him right into the entire enemy team, who proceed to blow diablo up. Diablo comes in from behind, charges garrosh into li ming, who was keeping her distance. Garrosh flings her into the enemy team, who kill her. I'm chasing a hero as malthael and they're about to die? Diablo to their rescue! Right into a spot where teleporting would have killed me.

this wasn't happening 24/7, we were getting kills and making headway some of the time, but we lost a lot of key fights thanks to him during the objective. He messed up when it mattered.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-09-01 at 07:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    thats the thing. Anub would stun them and diablo would take that as a cue to slam into them as the skillshot made its way to them. He even knocked people out of my malth's blanket. He consistently took them out of range. You're assuming an entirely different scenario, there was no "wait for diablo to do this thing", he wasn't ever setting up skill shots for us, only taking them out of range, knocking them into positions (usually into the enemy team) where trying to land a skillshot would kill us or ruining established opportunities for skill shots.

It was not late game when things started turning and these were not late game characters. We just kept losing battles because of missed skill shots, the enemy would take advantage of the CD period, neither of the tanks helped chromie or li ming when the two stealthies went after them, i would have to fall back to save them, during which time the tanks would chase the enemy team across the map and die.

We had garrosh running for the towers with 5% health, li ming sends her shit at him and diablo knocks garrosh right into the towers away justout of her abilities. The garrosh runs to safety and diablo gets blown up by the towers.

We have a valeera in our sights, stunned, chromie running to safety. Just as we are about to kill her, diablo melee range charges her out of our shots INTO chromie, who dies immediately with valeera escaping.

We have Garrosh AGAIN, diablo slams him right into the entire enemy team, who proceed to blow diablo up.

Diablo comes in from behind, charges garrosh into li ming, who was keeping her distance. Garrosh flings her into the enemy team, who kill her.
    That's the thing i've learned not playing team league - wait for all CC to land - then throw your slow-traveling shit. That often includes waiting up to 2 seconds. Still worth it since missing completely usually means that i didn't do any damage or CC and won't do it for next 10 seconds. It's not a "skillshots 101" advice, it's "unreliable teammates 101" advice.

Also drafting both Ming and Chromie isn't a good idea even with two disruption tanks, Diablo isn't that kind of a tank that helps allies to land skillshots, arguably Anub is - but you needed someone like Arthas, Muradin or ETC for that purpose. But yeah, if you just go back and watch replay you'll see that it's not what lost you the game, i'm 100% sure of it. Most likely not having a support what hurt you the most
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-09-01 at 07:51 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Butcher quest completed after ~ 3:10 . Thanks Murky!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go again, trying to climb in rank.

First game person goes afk during every single event, Russian player of course.

Also drafting both Ming and Chromie isn't a good idea even with two disruption tanks, Diablo isn't that kind of a tank that helps allies to land skillshots, arguably Anub is - but you needed someone like Arthas, Muradin or ETC for that purpose. But yeah, if you just go back and watch replay you'll see that it's not what lost you the game, i'm 100% sure of it. Most likely not having a support what hurt you the most
    You'd assume it's QM based on the composition?

Deleted
    Had yet another example on how hilarious the hots qm matchmaker is. We got a team with me as Chen, and Stiches, Morales, Stukov and TLV, and of course the vikings player cant handle them, the usual story. And ofc if that wasnt bad enough, the other team gets decent dps and the match is set at the battlefield of eternity, where the goal is to kill the other eternal faster. U can pretty much guess how this particular game went.

Thank you, matchmaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    You'd assume it's QM based on the composition?
    I'd assume that if someone complains about players performance he wouldn't complain about QM, 50% of win condition comes from you team comp, QM eliminates that, so when you click into QM you basically gamble with your win, and complaining about stuff you have no control over is pointless (and by extension - playing QM).
    Also i've seen more weird picks when i was dropping down like an axe in a lake into plat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Had yet another example on how hilarious the hots qm matchmaker is. We got a team with me as Chen, and Stiches, Morales, Stukov and TLV, and of course the vikings player cant handle them, the usual story. And ofc if that wasnt bad enough, the other team gets decent dps and the match is set at the battlefield of eternity, where the goal is to kill the other eternal faster. U can pretty much guess how this particular game went.

Thank you, matchmaker.
    I still don't understand why people bother with QM at this point

I played one game with Li Ming yesterday after a long break.

And my favorite thing happened: When I lost the game, I was chosen as MVP, and surrounded by 4 enemy players.

It has to be the greatest representation of "MY TEAM SUCKS ITS NOT ME" feeling ever made. Thank you Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account

I still don't understand why people bother with QM at this point
    Sometimes I wanna play one hero in particular that night

So I just lock them into QM rather than having to bother with draft.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

doesn't look like i'll be able to manage any of the mounts in time, but it was fun this season atleast