"HERO OF THE STORM" callouts are always great times!

Deleted
    Chromi is a major annoyance on my twink account. I guess without all the nova and zeratuls this is quiet a huge impact on random dudes?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

"HERO OF THE STORM" callouts are always great times!
    I've done this on Zagara, too! (Was the first one I did it on in HL)

I really want there to be a count for this in the statistics.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, I broke a 12 match QM losing streak on Kael'thas. It's been a nightmare with some personal misplays, some bad team mates (like a hammer who won't get to objectives at all, or a splitpushing Rehgar ho tries to backdoor and gets ganked), and a lot of poor team wide decision making, though the last win was satisfying. I think I am a sightly better Kael'thas player, but Its just so hard to make him work in QM as you don't get a front line to work on to set up kills. I think I had only 1-2 games with a tank and those were the closer games (the game which I won was on a YOLO MM comp, though with no tank). I can hit most of my gravity lapses and get those bombs rolling.

Taking a break for a couple of days though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Made one of the coolest plays of my life as Chen

I took Keg at 10 and used it to pick their Morales with Q-R in every teamfight because her positioning was rubbish. Got the point where the other team would just abandon teamfights and run as soon as I started rolling her into my team, because she wouldn't learn.

So at 20, with a 2 level lead, I took Keg upgrade for funsies. Another engage happened, and as usual I snagged Morales. Pushed her only a short distance and the other team broke, so I smacked her into a wall once or twice to build speed stacks, left her for my team and went hunting.

Looped back into the enemy team, zipped around and collected their Xul, handing him off to my team as well.

By this point I was a rolling comet of terror, and went back for one more pass. Shot past the other team at lightspeed, executed a perfect turn, and rammed their Nova back a little way as well - just enough for her to be extended past her team while I slowed her with W and waited for my team to finish the other two.

It was awesome =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I absolutely adore Auriel. She's my new favorite healer.

Only problem is that not everyone appreciated the crystal ult. Had two people go off at me for being crystals, not realizing i saved them from ults and skill shots that would have killed them. Both times i turned a team wipe into an enemy team kill because i used it on them during imminent death.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I absolutely adore Auriel. She's my new favorite healer.

Only problem is that not everyone appreciated the crystal ult. Had two people go off at me for being crystals, not realizing i saved them from ults and skill shots that would have killed them. Both times i turned a team wipe into an enemy team kill because i used it on them during imminent death.
    I haven't had that with team mates yet. Everyone seems the know the purpose of the ult, and most people are thankful to be crystals instead of squished by a Chromie ult wombo

Also, yes. Auriel is 100% boss. Favourite new release this year. Almost at that Master skin =D

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I haven't had that with team mates yet. Everyone seems the know the purpose of the ult, and most people are thankful to be crystals instead of squished by a Chromie ult wombo

Also, yes. Auriel is 100% boss. Favourite new release this year. Almost at that Master skin =D
    Already forgot about Xul or Greymane? :O JK. Looking forward to the new heroes.

Li Ming is still my favourite release, I still find her to be the most entertaining hero to play in the game <3
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Already forgot about Xul or Greymane? :O JK. Looking forward to the new heroes.
    I'm a Support/Tank main. Jo was my Last Big Thing, but Auriel is more fun by far. I'm indifferent to playijg DPS

- - - Updated - - -

I was playing an AI game as Stitches to unwind after a frustrating night in QM. Our team had a Hammer who was obviously Supreme Emperor Of Bot Matches - at the start he demanded everyone group and push one lane all the way to Core. Of course this is an AI game and everyone wants to do their own thing, so no-one listens. I'm fine with it; I wanna mess around and have fun, not win in 6 minutes.

This Hammer starts absolutely RAGING - flaming the team for not following his strat, for not setting oir bots to Beginner, just being a general asshat. So I decide to have some fun at his expense.

I shadowed him for most of the game. He would get set up to seige a building... and I would Helping Hand him away from it. He moves back, seiges, and I back off and pull him away again.

It became my mission for the entire game, while our team did stuff elsewhere. I hunted around for the best nooks to pull him from, so he would get pulled behind walls and have to drive around again. He'd hide in a minion pack, I'd maneuver to a position where I could pick him out of it. Then at 16 when he took graduating range he would be moving close to the Core, waiting a few sec for his range to extend there, and HERE COMES STITCHES TO PULL HIM AWAY.

He was not happy.

I was having a blast.

Deleted
    Having such a good time with leoric. I really love how he currently plays, in the times where auto attack heroes are only t2< this hero will do his job.

/edit: 5 canceled drafts now... EU at the morning haunts you! :P I am glad about every single cancel though. Troll and random picks..
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2016-08-25 at 05:33 AM.

How the fuck can you be Diamond 4, with 261 games played total, and a 42% winrate this season? I don't give a shit what the consequences will be, this game needs a hard MMR reset. And removal of duo-queue from Hero League.

- - - Updated - - -

I have won 1 of 7 games today. I am back down to Platinum. 2 of those 7 games have been with Tassadar as solo support on my team.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can I just say I fucking hate people who draft a meta comp in Unranked?

For real, take that shit to Team League...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Deleted
    The moment when you realize that your first pick kerrigan wasn't rewarded with uther and kharazim since they took both max damage builds and have neither divine shield nor palm and not even half of the enemy's healers heal. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post

Ha, yep I love Unranked, but I really wish people would branch out more. Well, they do sometimes, but they're usually on my team while the enemy team goes full try-hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing Auriel in QM. Their team is all burst with Nova/Zera/Li-Ming. Our guys are just getting picked off all day as they push alone or as two without ever grouping

Of course, it's my fault we lost as people looked at the stats and saw me with half the healing of the opposing Auriel. Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact everyone was getting globalled while on their own, oh no. Clearly my fault.

Deleted
    Sunday evening Hero League:
    1st pick morales.

GG.

Next Game:

200 Games Butcher. Why oh why do I play with 200 games played players?
    Last edited by mmoca1e9535a29; 2016-08-28 at 08:39 PM.

Because according to Blizzard you know enough of the game to get mixed into the general population once you cross the 150 games mark.

Deleted
    Well the Butcher pick was bad enough. His complaining that i didnt ban Li ming was worse. Yeah it is my fault that you LAST pick butcher into 3 ranged and die over and over. sure.

Uther not really healing and always DSing himself was the nail to the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Because according to Blizzard you know enough of the game to get mixed into the general population once you cross the 150 games mark.
    how many games is enough? 300? 400? 1000? 5000?

wherever you set the limit, some group of people somewhere will complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    200 Games Butcher. Why oh why do I play with 200 games played players?
    yesterday I had a master player with 4500+ games played last pick gul'dan when we needed a tank, because he was levelling it and didn't care

after 1 min he dced and we didn't see him come online again during that game

shit/retarded picks are not exclusively limited to people with a low number of games played, in the same way that not every single person with 200 games played is a complete idiot
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2016-08-28 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post

Yes you can. Been a long time since you posted on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I've barely started trying UD mode and it's a crap shoot sometimes (stomp or get stomped). I mostly try it to practice heroes I am crappy on. Although last game I picked one of my faves Tyrael (coz double tank) and ended a long night of losses. Last couple of sessions have been pure misery, even though I feel I am hitting my skillshots more often, there's been a lot of macrogame issues in my recent matches. Practicing heroes that I am weak on has a heavy price.