"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

Deleted
    Seriously, fml.

http://imgur.com/a/1QYoP

That's one of three games lost in one evening b/c some retard decided to 'go boss' when either behind in numbers or levels or current health.
    Last edited by mmocabce60bc47; 2016-10-22 at 10:43 AM.

Most of the games I lose these days is due to people just not showing up when they're needed, or going out and dying by themselves in some irrelevant place. Just one person being stupid can cost you the entire match. -.-

- - - Updated - - -

And I just lost another because our Jaina disconnected. I am fucking sick and tired of losing 220 points because someone can't figure out how to play with a half-decent connection. God damn.

- - - Updated - - -

First fort was gone in 3 minutes, keep gate at 5. Please fucking kill me.

Am I allowed to cry about what my eyes are seeing in Master? Asking cause of respect towards your suffering in lower tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Am I allowed to cry about what my eyes are seeing in Master? Asking cause of respect towards your suffering in lower tiers.
    I watch mewnfare stream, I know it does not get remarkably better higher up. Whine away!

- - - Updated - - -

Not entirely sure what I could have done better...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I watch mewnfare stream, I know it does not get remarkably better higher up. Whine away!
    Awesome! So, just to set the picture with my case:

I generally play everything on a highly competitive level and I'd daresay that I am one of the best healers around. With that said, we all know that healers cannot carry games: they are not kael, or void prison: not samuro or alarak plays (at high skillcap, alarak is a beast). My point is, that as a healer you can go as far as your team or premade can take you as a dps, especially when playing Auriel for example.

So, there was this guy coming in on our draft: I will not say his name just to avoid name shaming, but me & my premade have a permanent brand on one side of our brains by him. So, he comes in and asks someone to pick Jaina, which one guy does so he can pick Zeratul and combo.

He was so bad.

I have no words. I do not understand how this guy is at master. When climbing, me and my premade lost our promotion to master's 3 times because of him.

The WORST thing my eyes can see though is people not doing healing right. It seriously makes me suffer when people pick malfurion and go dream instead of tranquility, or the WORST, thinking they can heal because X champ (like malf a short while ago) was considered to be overpowered. If you can't use it, bro, he's not. People don't fucking understand what makes heroes strong, and they think they will win because they are just considered OP.

Don't even get me started on Braxis Holdout.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do NOT pick Rexxar. Baddies may have problems dealing with him, but players with half a brain in a team with half a brain absolutely wreck Rexxar. He's USELESS, and there's no argument to me made against this statement.

Oh God, I think I just let off just a tiny puff of frustration.
    Last edited by Well; 2016-10-22 at 02:15 PM.

Aaand I'm back in Plat 4, after having crawled up to Plat 2 yesterday. It wouldn't be so bad if the queues weren't 5-6 minutes long and someone got dropped, or actively dodged, every other attempt at finding a game. I spend more than a third of my total match time in queues. The penalty for dropping needs to be at least a full tier.

- - - Updated - - -

And could the game for fucks sake PLEASE put me somewhere other than last in the draft? I'm tired of losing outright because I can't make up for my team's stupid mistakes that late in the draft.

- - - Updated - - -

So, last pick. Li-Ming has survived the entire draft somehow. I'm about to pick her (team already went tank and healer, yey!), AND SOMEONE FUCKING DODGES! Forget what I said before. A tier is not enough. Fucking drop people a full league for dodging. A third of my drafts today have had dodgers in them.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Kael, for thinking that you could counter Samuro as Kael, and thus not needing to ban him. Thank you. Thank you so much. I'm only halfway to Plat 5 now.

is it me or are there just too many people who dont use their AA? Especially spellcasters. i just had a game where we failed to kill 6 enemies because the caster just stared at them literally walking past them because they were desperately waiting for their abilities to CD when TWO aa hits would have killed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Awesome! So, just to set the picture with my case:

I have no words. I do not understand how this guy is at master. When climbing, me and my premade lost our promotion to master's 3 times because of him.
    Couldn't you have just put that guy on ignore so you don't get matched with him again? That's what I do atleast if someone im my draft/team is especially bad and/or toxic.

I'm pretty sure it works or i atleast read it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    Couldn't you have just put that guy on ignore so you don't get matched with him again? That's what I do atleast if someone im my draft/team is especially bad and/or toxic.

It doesn't work. Played a game with a spammer and a troll on Saturday (I think). I reported him for his bullshit and blocked him. Got matched with him again in the very next game. He of course continued his trolling, costing us the game again. Blocking does nothing to prevent you from being matched with them again.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't work. Played a game with a spammer and a troll on Saturday (I think). I reported him for his bullshit and blocked him. Got matched with him again in the very next game. He of course continued his trolling, costing us the game again. Blocking does nothing to prevent you from being matched with them again.
    I was with you that time, so I can confirm (it was on Saturday, yes). We reported him both because of him being super obnoxious during that game. Then when we queued again we got matched with the exact same guy.

Pretty sure devs confirmed this is the case to prevent people abusing the ignore system from removing players from their pool if they played badly.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Pretty sure devs confirmed this is the case to prevent people abusing the ignore system from removing players from their pool if they played badly.
    A grace period after reporting someone would be nice though, like 30 minutes. Just so you don't run into them again immediately. After that it'll be unlikely you'll run into them anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    How unfortunate. I think it would be great if it workes that way. At least in Ranks below Master, where the pool is big enough that a group of players don't "ban" a certain player because he is i.e. super hard to play against. (Thinking of that one Widowmaker guy (Overwatch) that never found games until the devs found out that too many in his skill rating put him on ignore because he was too hard to play against)

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post

This only works in WoW. And we did have him on ignore anyway

- - - Updated - - -

A grace period after reporting someone would be nice though, like 30 minutes. Just so you don't run into them again immediately. After that it'll be unlikely you'll run into them anyway.
    You'd be surprised. We've ran on him for a whole week, until my friend decided that he wanted a break for this bullshit, and we aren't playing for some weeks now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished a game on TotSQ, as Abathur (QM wouldnt pick it on that map other modes)...
    Eventho I topped siege/hero/xp... Our thrall that was a bot after 5mins (and had quite some deaths at the end of the game) got the MVP ....

Our team decided to just upvote him and he got 5 total

Got to first-pick Samuro on Cursed Hollow. Shredded people. Today was a good day!

10+ Year Old Account

Last pick Butcher .... Dives into enemy team outnumbered and down a level or 3... (9v12 or so)...

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    [/img]

Last pick Butcher .... Dives into enemy team outnumbered and down a level or 3... (9v12 or so)...
    What was the tank doing? Not peeling or something? I assume butcher was also soloing or away from team. From the time, it also looks like the focused one lane and went straight to core.

I've been playing warrior many times and I try to lead the TFs as much as possible. I usually have the most deaths. Sometimes that does not work, though. But it seems in this game, you guys were not grouped up for a Team fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    What was the tank doing? Not peeling or something? I assume butcher was also soloing or away from team. From the time, it also looks like the focused one lane and went straight to core.

I've been playing warrior many times and I try to lead the TFs as much as possible. I usually have the most deaths. Sometimes that does not work, though. But it seems in this game, you guys were not grouped up for a Team fight.
    When you're playing Diablo it's often a valid strategy to have the most deaths on the team if you know the team can capitalize on the opportunities you can open up.