Over 9000!
    We were losing on towers of doom 24-3. We were just getting destroyed, and the one time we got a team kill the towers had just finished. Our Artanis managed one swap the entire game too. Then idk its like a switch was flipped and we were winning every team fight. Even got all the towers for a few seconds. It all came down to the last shrine (2 were up) and they all went to the middle one while our Lili grabbed the bottom. I was with him just in case I needed to distract someone. Still can't believe we won that one.

This Robo-Gazlowe rework is so good.

Don't mind me, I'm just Gazlowe, sawing your legs off Cho'gall. I could literally see the timeline between Cho going "Why are you trying to melee me idiot" to "WHY AM I DYING OH GOD"
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Had a 1v5 diving zeratul spend the entire match shouting at my rehgar for heals. Saying my "healing was way too low"

And it was too low. Because i cant heal instant deaths and i cant heal faster than my CD's even with the CD reducing talents. Especially since the entire match had 2 team mates late the entire match. This dude was screaming for heals even when he wasn't in the fight.

I mean i had the same stats as him in damage and killing, which is terrible for him and we were the highest kills there. Which makes the entire thing sadder.

There was one point where i realized he was just full of shit, where he charged 1v5 and i cast two chain heals and ancestral healing on him and when he ofcourse died he screamed "REHGAR HEALS?!"

he even had the audacity to say "report rehgar, bot!"

went on to win the next 4 matches without hassles.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-03-18 at 10:28 AM.

Xul and Azmo can carry you up till high gold or plat. laning is too hard for all those "group pls-ppl". It's so sad that few heroes have so much power over lower leagues.
    This world can have but one emperor!

Nothing special, but I like this setup. Anub was the first hero I ever got to level 10 and the first one I ever got the master skin for. October 2014!

Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with QM. The last matches I was dealt countered my comp so hard it was not even funny. Atleast I won my first Hl Placement as ETC and I am not a good Warrior / Tank but somehow we won on Towers with a Butcher in our ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    This Robo-Gazlowe rework is so good.

Don't mind me, I'm just Gazlowe, sawing your legs off Cho'gall. I could literally see the timeline between Cho going "Why are you trying to melee me idiot" to "WHY AM I DYING OH GOD"
    Agreed, it's really cool that Gazlowe now has 2 great heroics. Gravo bomb is nice for those wombos and Robo is a great sustain + pve talent. Loving it.

My Gaz streak this season:

That's a mighty fine sight to see
    Moderator for Heroes of the Storm
    Tier lists: Srey's | McIntyre's | Grubby's

Lastest hero: D.Va, The Meka Pilot
    Next hero: Unknown

My favorite character thus far in Heroes has been Chromie. There is just something so satisfying nailing someone with a max ranged skillshot.

There was one game on Dragon Shire in a QM and somehow I am alone handling the top lane and consequently the top shrine. Was facing off a Li-Ming and a Probius. Li-Ming was terrible and really not worthy of note but the Probius was moving around like a mad dog and yet seemed to get these lucky hits on him. Some of them I would swear he just moved right into where I was shooting. It was GLORIOUS.

The Patient
    So bummed out, I've gone 3-7 my last 10 games. I don't believe its me playing badly either. Makes me extremely disheartened

Played the first time against a decent Zul'jin. Always felt like the hero was like a gimmicky, drunk Valla. Not this time, somehow every single of his spinning axes hit. If you're looking for the central altar on Altars of Doom, follow the trail of my corpses.

So... this is happening right now...

- - - Updated - - -

It went well lol, didn't lose a single objective or fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So... this is happening right now...

- - - Updated - - -

It went well lol, didn't lose a single objective or fort.

Smart banning there with Tassadar and Brightwing. Limited you to six healers when it could have been eight

Decide to try ranked, we lose to push Azmo... Why are my unranked games vastly better than my ranked

- - - Updated - - -

People playing level 5 heroes in HL... My soul weeps at my 0-2

And again QM draft picked something special for us.

I guess on any other map then BoE it would have been fine since then the 4q of sylv, cho'gall and auriel wouldn't be able to group.
    Well it happens and most other games with lucio and zarya together we won so.
    Last edited by Perteron; 2017-03-30 at 12:52 PM.

Decide to try ranked, we lose to push Azmo... Why are my unranked games vastly better than my ranked

- - - Updated - - -

People playing level 5 heroes in HL... My soul weeps at my 0-2
    I play HL with level 5 heroes and I win them with MVP most of the times, still at Diamond 4 at the moment so might change later.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Nothing special, but I like this setup. Anub was the first hero I ever got to level 10 and the first one I ever got the master skin for. October 2014!

Anub was my second Hero and my first Master skin in the game. A dead bug's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    I play HL with level 5 heroes and I win them with MVP most of the times, still at Diamond 4 at the moment so might change later.
    I wouldn't mind, but when you get Nazeebos that don't know they can drop their own Zombie Walls I start to get salty

I wouldn't mind, but when you get Nazeebos that don't know they can drop their own Zombie Walls I start to get salty
    That's really understandable yeah, especially for me since I play Naz a lot so then it stings even more.

I am just glad that this season is going really well for me after all the horror stories xD 19W-10L in Hero League and 17W-4L in Team League Aiming for Grand Master in Hero League and atleast Master in Team League

Wanted to do one of my 'three AI games during breakfast'(tm) . Must have somehow accidentaly clicked on quick match. Took me till level 5/6 to realise I was actually playing against - using this in a somewhat liberal sense - 'people'. Speaks volumes about how bad they, and be extension I, are.