So... this is happening right now...

- - - Updated - - -

It went well lol, didn't lose a single objective or fort.

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So... this is happening right now...

- - - Updated - - -

It went well lol, didn't lose a single objective or fort.

Smart banning there with Tassadar and Brightwing. Limited you to six healers when it could have been eight

Decide to try ranked, we lose to push Azmo... Why are my unranked games vastly better than my ranked

- - - Updated - - -

People playing level 5 heroes in HL... My soul weeps at my 0-2
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    And again QM draft picked something special for us.

I guess on any other map then BoE it would have been fine since then the 4q of sylv, cho'gall and auriel wouldn't be able to group.
    Well it happens and most other games with lucio and zarya together we won so.
    Last edited by mmoc6e25ae8c53; 2017-03-30 at 12:52 PM.

Decide to try ranked, we lose to push Azmo... Why are my unranked games vastly better than my ranked

- - - Updated - - -

People playing level 5 heroes in HL... My soul weeps at my 0-2
    I play HL with level 5 heroes and I win them with MVP most of the times, still at Diamond 4 at the moment so might change later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Nothing special, but I like this setup. Anub was the first hero I ever got to level 10 and the first one I ever got the master skin for. October 2014!

Anub was my second Hero and my first Master skin in the game. A dead bug's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    I play HL with level 5 heroes and I win them with MVP most of the times, still at Diamond 4 at the moment so might change later.
    I wouldn't mind, but when you get Nazeebos that don't know they can drop their own Zombie Walls I start to get salty
    I am the lucid dream

I wouldn't mind, but when you get Nazeebos that don't know they can drop their own Zombie Walls I start to get salty
    That's really understandable yeah, especially for me since I play Naz a lot so then it stings even more.

I am just glad that this season is going really well for me after all the horror stories xD 19W-10L in Hero League and 17W-4L in Team League Aiming for Grand Master in Hero League and atleast Master in Team League

Deleted
    Wanted to do one of my 'three AI games during breakfast'(tm) . Must have somehow accidentaly clicked on quick match. Took me till level 5/6 to realise I was actually playing against - using this in a somewhat liberal sense - 'people'. Speaks volumes about how bad they, and be extension I, are.

Deleted
    So today I was told that split pushing as Dehaka on Garden of Terror is a deadly sin because map pressure apparently doesn't win games. The only thing which gurantees your victory is if you group the whole game. We won the game in the end but man toxcity without any grounds to stand on is quite devastating. I mean it definetly wasn't my best Dehaka game ever but we were managing fine until midgame. Then it kinda fell apart and we lost a keep but recuperated. Still harrassing your teammates because they take the pressure of a splitpushing Azmodan off the team is not really nice.

I'll take "Games my team had zero business winning," for $1000, Alex.

Not even happy we won, despite shitting on the enemy team BStepping's parade. My team was so damn awful between "MUST DASHPRISM EVERYTHIN" Artanis and "I'm not switching lanes so Alarak can't farm his quests off Samuro's clones" Azmodan.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Finally hit the Master rank last night which made me really happy untill I tried to level Cassia in QM xD had 3 of my worst matches in months in a row...

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing an Infernal Shrines game on Kerrigan, we are winning pretty hard. I managed to pick up 9 kills, 10+ assists and just 2 deaths despite enemy team trying their best to stop me. We win Punisher and destroy a keep and move back to lanes and take camps, suddenly our Greymane and Chen decide to go for suicide dive under their core.

They die and entire teams asks them why, response is "Why not? It is fun.". Of course another objective spawns, we are unable to contest it. Enemy team is pushing, Chen and Greymane spawn and die again on defence. I get caught by Punisher and follow up and then they push to win. Suddenly I am being toxic for calling them out and get response "It is just unranked, chill".

I wasn't that mad as I was disgusted. I am trying my best the entire game and I get same reward like two guys having "fun" who ruined mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out team Protoss is quite good

this was a fun game lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a Kael'thas player who tilted hard because I picked Sindragosa as Arthas instead of Army of the Dead in Hero League. He then proceeded to solo lane for the rest of the game after we lost a single Punisher on Infernal Shrines. What is funny is that we would have likely won if he had actually played with us, since we had managed to win the previous objectives despite our unconventional comp. Our entire team pretty much ended up reporting him for being abusive in chat as well as for refusing to play the match.

Got to promote match 3 times today to get out of bronze lost all of them because I can't carry hard enough

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalskill987 View Post
    Got to promote match 3 times today to get out of bronze lost all of them because I can't carry hard enough
    I've lost my promo match to diamond so many times I'm beginning to think I might actually be the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    I've lost my promo match to diamond so many times I'm beginning to think I might actually be the problem.
    What do you usually play? When I got placed in Platinum 1, I pretty much went straight to Diamond 3 (some losses along the way, though) by playing Assassin, and some Warrior. Currently on the way on the getting promoted to Diamond 1. Greymane is really popular right now, which is how I climbed those ranks. I also played Kael'thas, Jaina, and the occasional Illidan (very situational, though). As for Warrior, I pretty much play Anub'arak and Arthas exclusively, but can switch to most other Warriors when needed.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2017-04-10 at 01:12 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    What do you usually play? When I got placed in Platinum 1, I pretty much went straight to Diamond 3 (some losses along the way, though) by playing Assassin and some Warrior. Currently on the way on the getting promoted to Diamond 1. Greymane is really popular right now, which is how I climbed those ranks. I also played Kael'thas, Jaina, and the occasional Illidan (very situational, though). As for Warrior, I pretty much play Anub'arak and Arthas exclusively, but can switch to most other Warriors when needed.
    Might be easier to just tell you I am Roth on US if you wanna look me up on hotslogs, I actually JUST funished my promo and got to diamond 5 so I'm going to take a small break xD!
    I pretty much play anything, but support is probably my weakest/least fun. I play Valla, Kael'thas, Falstad, Li-Ming, Diablo, Ragnaros, Dehaka, Muradin, Sylvannas, Lucio, Malfurion, Khara. It would probably be easier to tell you heroes I don't play well. (Not to sound snarky, I really am the sure how "well" my level of play is.)
    My highest W/R in HL is Khara at like 5-0, but I only pick him when he fits well in the draft.
    Played over 100 games this season already.