Don't play fucking TfB Azmodan if you don't know how to prep waves for your stacks.... Just lost my Plat 1 promotion game thanks to that.

Last pick Varian, everyone picks, just before he locks in. "I'm twin blades, its op"

10 deaths in 15 minutes, gg.

Who could have possibly foreseen that Twin Blades is fucking trash?

/salt
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Another promotion game lost. This time due to a combination of Artanis randomly going AFK and dropping throughout the match, and Dehaka throwing the game on purpose because he got caught out and ganked once.

- - - Updated - - -

Another promotion game lost. Man, gotta love it when you can report three people for being obnoxious assholes in a promotion game...

- - - Updated - - -

Every loss I've had today has been due to people throwing hissy fits and going AFK. Mostly, they look like the one above.

- - - Updated - - -

And lost another because the healer went AFK and got dropped. Never game back. But nope, the fault was entirely mine for picking Abathur. The fault was entirely mine for somehow managing to keep us in the game through MULE. The fault was entirely mine because Abathur is a shit pick on Cursed Hollow. Wasn't the healer's fault for not even being in the game. Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Best part? This was my first "legit" loss of the day. Only loss I've had without someone leaving or outright feeding. But yeah, it's better to blame the person banning than it is to learn how to play against a specific hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Best part? This was my first "legit" loss of the day. Only loss I've had without someone leaving or outright feeding. But yeah, it's better to blame the person banning than it is to learn how to play against a specific hero.
    How the hell do you manage to get 31k xp?! That's simply outrageous, you were literally worth two players in your team! And that's the first game loss you consider "legit"! A game where you were definitely the one responsible for not lagging in levels.
    Also, based on those match stats, the enemy team simply looks as if they communicated or coordinated better than your team. Consider their siege damage, looks like they focused better when they had either DK or Sylvanas pushing.

Oh, and here's a happy game moment!

I tried out Uther after so, so long, like two years long. And he's not bad! I think I like him. Kind of mana inefficient without the benediction talent, but lovely, really lovely, those stuns of his are a total game changer.

And Sonya! I utterly disliked her, also haven't played her in two years, but wow, she's just great for camps and jumping out of nowhere with her crazy spear which requires no talents to pull her across walls and terrain to her targets. Just amazing.

Both of those were only from QM.
    Last edited by Diaspar; 2017-06-17 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    How the hell do you manage to get 31k xp?! That's simply outrageous, you were literally worth two players in your team! And that's the first game loss you consider "legit"! A game where you were definitely the one responsible for not lagging in levels.
    Also, based on those match stats, the enemy team simply looks as if they communicated or coordinated better than your team. Consider their siege damage, looks like they focused better when they had either DK or Sylvanas pushing.
    I have found no pattern. I have not come up with any theories. I have no explanation as to why I get so many quitters in my games. It just seems to be my lot in life.

Ranking going good so far for me, 17W-11L in HL putting me in D1 at the moment (should be Master and because of the early ranking Grand Master tomorrow). TL has been a stompfest so far, 8W-2L in placements putting me back at D3, so will probably go for Master next week if I find the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have found no pattern. I have not come up with any theories. I have no explanation as to why I get so many quitters in my games. It just seems to be my lot in life.
    Dunno, maybe it stems out of general attitude of a group?

Lately I found pretty good success in trying to promote the most positive environment as I can and suddenly people started to play better, I don't get upset and win way more. I always start a match with greeting and some lame joke, for example when I have the celestial steed I say "Look at my horse, it is made of stars as is this team. Let's do this!". People usually laugh and just play, when things don't go well and somebody starts to complain I just say "Shit happens, focus on what we should do next and not what could be.". In most cases it works and people are more willing to listen to my calls because I am not overzealous asshole.

I mean, yeah. Sometimes you get grouped with extremely negative people, being unable to do anything with it. If you are in such match or simply a match where somebody leaves, it is just better to accept a loss and move onto next match. If I lose 3 games in a row, I just quit to cool off and regather my positive energy of love and friendship.

It really worked for me, won 10 games in a row. Then lost a game because of negative jerk and next loss my team was outplayed which is fine. So overall, I can say I had 11 quality matches in last 12 games.

10+ Year Old Account
    42 minute game perfectly thrown as we were level 20 and they were 17 well done. So many chances to end and none taken so annoying. 58-44 kills.

https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Matc...ayID=114565190

Look at that, ahead on exp until the 31st minute. Nazeebo was never where he should have been so annoying.
    Last edited by Tenris; 2017-06-18 at 04:11 PM.

Sad game moments!

I hate how in QM the "tank" always wants to engage as soon as he sees some enemy. Actually not just the tank, the vast majority of these "nasty insult I don't wish to use" has a need to engage on whatever they see as soon as they see it! So infuriating! Of course, it's no problem to fight under the towers/fort. The enemy fort of course.

Here are some more aggravating issues: Valeera who doesn't want to stun! Not because she's following the garrote build, she is simply incapable of stunning any enemy! Diablo with no apocalypse against a team that has shit mobility, abathur who won't take regen carapace when the enemy team has Tassadar or a much better Abathur, and let's not forget damn heroes who have stealth reveal but WILL NOT TAKE stealth revealing talents! Who cares about their Nova/Zeratul/Valeera! Let's not reveal them and keep getting ganked and then complaing about those ganks!

Man, I was so positive until today, but the QMs from this afternoon have been just so infuriating.

But after seeing a Tracer with no revealing AA get outplayed so hard by a simple bush I had to write a bit of whine.

And those aren't the worst thing. The worst thing is a lot of those matches weren't losses. We won. Not because my team was anything outstanding (as seen from the whine), but the enemy was simply worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I have been considering writing up some Li Li changes that I think Blizzard should change to her, would any of you guys be interested in that sort of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    Getting 31k exp on Abathur or Azmpo isn't too hard.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I managed to get promoted to Plat 1, and the game promptly rewarded me by matching me with this guy:

I. Am. Cursed.

Oh, and I got a negative favored adjustment too.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm demoted again already. Guy who pre-picked healer went AFK, so he randomed a Sylvanas instead after the other team picked it.

Infernal Shrines, ranked. And the only thing my stupid team knows how to do is focus the bloody tank. 85% of all damage dealt, was dealt to enemy Artanis who simply absorbed it with his shield, and healed the rest with their healer. You tell the clowns not to focus tank, you tell them to just farm xp, grab the merc camps, get those levels, and focus anything but the tank but no. They see Artanis, they run after him, attack him because surely now it'll work, and then they all die.

And I'm the bad guy because I farmed the experience.

I take back what I said before. We won. Without a healer.... What even is this game?

I take back what I said before. We won. Without a healer.... What even is this game?
    LOL. Thats what always surprises me the most. I get so tilted when we dont draft a healer... and then we stomp them and I'm left with the taste of my foot in my mouth. No clue.

This is a Hero League game. Are people having heat strokes today?

Deleted
    played some games... wonder - do leavers in ranked game receive same treatment as draft dodgers?

Finished my road to Master for this season (and apparently Grand Master since I should be between #85 and #110 after the update). It went a bit slower than last season 63% win rate versus my 72% winrate last season, but overall I am pretty happy. Think I will go to Master in TL the coming days and then take a break for a bit from ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    played some games... wonder - do leavers in ranked game receive same treatment as draft dodgers?
    I guess so, in addition to being forced to play a few QM matches with other quitters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Just lost a close-as-fuck HL game. Noticed at the end that we got a +13 favored adjustment. I have never seen it go that high in HL before. O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Just lost a close-as-fuck HL game. Noticed at the end that we got a +13 favored adjustment. I have never seen it go that high in HL before. O.o
    At the end of last season I had +25 favoured adjustment even in Diamond 2.