Poll: Should Blizzard allow more toggle options for armor?

Thread: Shoulder Armor

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I want a option that you can have 1 shoulder pad instead of 2 shoulder pads, like some npcs have!
    Erm... there are several WoW shoulders with a single pauldron model; That's what I use on my set, mostly because I'd rather not display shoulder armor at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanElf View Post
    Erm... there are several WoW shoulders with a single pauldron model; That's what I use on my set, mostly because I'd rather not display shoulder armor at all...
    Right, there's a very small handful of them, a couple leather models and their recolors and an older, outdated mail model. He's referring to many NPCs in the game who have been given the one-pauldren appearance with plate armor or others that don't currently offer that option to players. Hell, there's even an NPC in the Alliance shrine (and I'm sure other places I've missed) that has mismatched pauldrens which looks awesome, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, lol.

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I like the idea of being able to transmog each shoulder individually.

For those who want single shoulders, you can transmog it to an invisible shoulder item, but asymmetry among shoulder pads has always been well received by the audience. Most of the best looking tier sets have them.

I like all the ideas in the thread. Especially transmogging individual shoulders. Would open up a lot of possibilities. May not be the easiest thing to implement now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypce View Post
    The more interaction the more I enjoy. Toggling armor graphics would be awesome.
    Agreed. Works in WS and RIFT. Dunno why it wouldn't be any different than transmog, other than not costing gold.