Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Horde one seems to have retarded back to the stone age.

I get it that they kicked Garrosh out of the Horde, but did they actually kick his newly adapted metal-based architecture. I hope the higher levels (if any) take the Horde garrison out of the stone age.

Deleted
    I really dislike Orc architecture, just a shame I play horde.

Yeah, the Alliance garrison looks better in my opinion. Horde one is still cool though just not as nice as the Alliance version.

I can't wait to fool around with these It looks like a lot of fun.

I think the Horde one will look amazing for my Orc Warrior but I have a feeling garrisons will be a one-expansion sort of thing simply because it's too hard to pull off. I'd love different building styles for each race but without that, garrisons are a passing fad as far as I can tell.

I like how other than having higher quality models and textures, the Horde buildings looks even worse than pre-WotLK era ones. Going 100% "Garrosh bad, everything Garrosh bad, Garrosh buildings also bad, remove Garrosh buildings even though they are superior to what Troll bruddamons can build (using their feces as raw material)" doctrine of Vol'jin was totally worth it for the Horde and is a step in the right direction.

And I absolutely adore the frozen wasteland of Frostfire Ridge. Just snow and rocks wherever you look. Totally devoid of trees and other foliage. Basically it looks like Icecrown, except bajililion times worse. So, soooo satisfied with Blizzard scrapping the silly idea of choosing the zone for your garrison and instead forcing Horde players to gouge out their eyes with icicles to escape the shittiness of FFR. It probably was the best decision of the whole Alpha/Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Warlords of Draenor: Better than nothing.
    They should totally trade mark it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "Like TBC with orcs" - random player.

OT: Im really happy with it. Blizzard did a great job putting theme of all horde races to it.
    Im also really glad that all buildings look solid, and perfectly suited to cold climate.
    My sarcasm sense is tingling. Slightly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I vastly prefer the Alliance one... I think it feels more enclosed and you can easily distinguish the different buildings from one another.

The Horde garrison, though it looks nice, just looks like a sea of red roofs and spikes. Also, I think the revamped Grunt armor is in? Pause the Horde video at 5:00; the colors on that grunt look more muted than the armor they have in game now, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I vastly prefer the Alliance one... I think it feels more enclosed and you can easily distinguish the different buildings from one another.

The Horde garrison, though it looks nice, just looks like a sea of red roofs and spikes. Also, I think the revamped Grunt armor is in? Pause the Horde video at 5:00; the colors on that grunt look more muted than the armor they have in game now, don't you think?
    Yes they did. It looks the same just more detail. No additional improvement like the Alliance guard but meh. The Horde garrison is meant to look like crap to anyone else who isn't an orc. But at least they were saying we can pick our guards so I guess that's cool too.

Deleted
    The Horde one looks so underwhelming.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Stupid that we of the Horde go back to wood and stone, when in WotlK and after that we learned to build far stronger buildings out of iron.
    No wonder why we are the push overs of Warcraft and always going to lose against the Alliance in the end.
    I guess that because horde lost Garrosh
    (who was fan of iron instead of rock)
    but now both Tauren and Troll have more power than the "Garrosh" Horde=so they return to old way

Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    but now both Tauren and Troll have more power than the "Garrosh" Horde=so they return to old way
    They should remind us again how cool old way was after the next Great Fire of Orgrimmar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    I guess that because horde lost Garrosh
    (who was fan of iron instead of rock)
    When Hitler was no more, we in the EU did not remove the highways he made.
    Same should be with Garrosh fine that he is no more but improvements that protect the ppl of the Horde should stay!!

It is just stupid to say owell Garrosh was a fan of iron well lets go back to stone and wood and make the walls weaker so the enemy can kill us easier.

humans and dwarves in the garrison of the horde?

Saberon and ogres in 2 garrison?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    humans and dwarves in the garrison of the horde?

Saberon and ogres in 2 garrison?
    I guess they are freelancer
    either that or alliance have slight better relation with the horde after SoO

The Horde garrison looks good but it doesn't feel good. Blizzard decided all Horde players should setup camp in the barren frozen landscape of Frostfire, while the Alliance get the plush welcoming forests of Shadowmoon. Nice Blizzard. Thanks. Another issue is the Alliance garrison feels like there is some life, the Horde garrison feels too damn cold and unwelcoming. The Horde base will be awesome for my Orc DK but my blood elf, tauren, and undead will be sorely homesick.
    Last edited by Debased; 2014-07-27 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulathar View Post
    The Horde garrison looks good but it doesn't feel good. Blizzard decided all Horde players should setup camp in the barren frozen landscape of Frostfire, while the Alliance get the plush welcoming forests of Shadowmoon. Nice Blizzard. Thanks. Another issue is the Alliance garrison feels like there is some life, the Horde garrison feels too damn cold and unwelcoming. The Horde base will be awesome for my Orc DK but my blood elf, tauren, and undead will be sorely homesick.
    Can't complain about the weather. It fits the horde. But yeah, the crap orcish buildings are annoying. Especially considering a goblin is making them. But like someone said, beats nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Can't complain about the weather. It fits the horde. But yeah, the crap orcish buildings are annoying. Especially considering a goblin is making them. But like someone said, beats nothing.
    Agree, the weather definately fits the horde. It's almost exactly same as durotar.

Agree, the weather definately fits the horde. It's almost exactly same as durotar.
    I meant the "cold and unwelcoming" part. What you never played a belf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Oh yeah, how could i forget blood elf capital is in frozen wasteland, isn't it ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    Nope your Garrison will be locked to Shadowmoon Valley (Alliance) Frostfire Ridge (Horde) sadly
    Not only locked to the zone but to a specific area in the zone. All of the buildings have a preset location aswell. You´ve seen these videos? You´ve seen your future garrison

Oh yeah, how could i forget blood elf capital is in frozen wasteland, isn't it ?
    You suck! /10char