Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex View Post
    I have a better solution. Fix the distance problems in AV and IoC so Horde got a fair chance, and we will remove it ourselves.
    As long as we keep zerging workshop like brainless zombies we will continue to lose, we can only blame ourselves.

And with AV alliance got an advantage with the rush tactic, we have an advantage we the def tactic, again we can only blame our selves if we choose to rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    As long as we keep zerging workshop like brainless zombies we will continue to lose, we can only blame ourselves.
    Players feel they should be able to win on Horde side with the same tactics that they use on Alliance side.

Honestly, because the map is pretty close to a mirror image, I agree with that. It's the only fair thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    What is the point? 20+ minute queues that never pop up since all hordies have those blacklisted as those are the only bg's alliance has a chance of winning. You should really remove the blacklist option from horde players or just remove av and ioc from the rotation.
    Remove the blacklist option because people are blacklisting the worst BGs in their experience. You must be joking

I have to laugh a bit at people suggesting that Horde blacklist AV and IoC because they aren't PvP. If that were true you'd be blacklisting SotA over IoC, because IoC has a ton of PvP going on while SotA is nothing but "DPS people while they try to drop a bomb", not to mention it's generally regarded as the most hated battleground.

Just admit we're taking SotA over IoC because we win, mmkay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frymastermeat View Post
    I have to laugh a bit at people suggesting that Horde blacklist AV and IoC because they aren't PvP. If that were true you'd be blacklisting SotA over IoC, because IoC has a ton of PvP going on while SotA is nothing but "DPS people while they try to drop a bomb", not to mention it's generally regarded as the most hated battleground.

Just admit we're taking SotA over IoC because we win, mmkay?
    You literally mentioned the three bg's I do blacklist.
    SotA is literally like a race,
    AV is just running around and attempting to coordinate with a group of bots! IMPOSSIBLE
    and IOC, read above, but with bombs.
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

I really miss the way AV used to be. I mean, as an Alliance player, I can appreciate how the place is a guaranteed free win 7 out of 10 times (usually because the Horde teams just do a "HERP DERP RUSH VANN" thing and almost never bother with defending towers or backcapping), but the current version really doesn't feel like PvP. I've done entire AV wins where I've rushed straight for IBT, stayed there on defense until it capped, then backcapped Alliance towers without encountering a single Horde player. Things get more interesting when the Horde teams actually do the above-mentioned backcapping stuff, but those seem few and far between. Otherwise, it's just a boring zergfest.

The old AV....PvE objectives or not, it was really PvP on a grand scale. In my opinion, the other battlegrounds were just skirmishes while AV felt like an actual war. You had epic slugfests where both sides were on the road trying to push the other side back and gain ground, one forgotten player off doing his own thing (turn-in quests to get stronger NPCs involved) could make a big difference, Ivus and Lokholar regularly made appearances, and matches sometimes lasted for hours. The place is just a gutted version of its former self now, and that makes me sad.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-08-03 at 04:57 PM.