What utility infusion should I go for ?

Hi guys, I'm about to get an utility infusion for my amulet and I'm not sure, which one to go for:

Gilded Infusion: + 20% Gold from Monsters

Magical Infusion: + 20% Magic Find

or

Karmic Infusion: +15% Karma

I'm definitely not getting the + exp infusion since I don't need even more skill points, so I will go for one of those above.

I'm still fairly new to the game, so I don't have millions of Karma, which could make the Karmic infusion worthwile, but it's just 15%, not 20% like the rest, and I read on some forums that it's only worth it if you spend lots of Karma on Orrian Juwelry Boxes, which I don't plan on doing in the near future.

Some people said that the + Gold infusion is really good if you run lots of dungeons - which I do - but some said it doesn't affect loot bags/chests and the mobs barely drop any money outside of said loot bags, so I'm not sure if it's really worth it. Some people gave it high praises, though.

As far as I've read, Magic Find doesn't affect loot bags/chests either, so I'm not really sure if that's the one to go for, but I would resort to running it if the others are lackluster (I read really conflicting opinions on the + Gold bonus).

Any ideas or tips ? Do you guys run utility infusions ? I would really appreciate your help.

Ignore the karma utility. It might seem good now but eventually you will get to the point where karma is useless, like skill points.

Gold utility is also fairly useless, mobs don't drop a lot of gold.

The +MF is the way to go, eventhough it has no affect on chests it affects all mobs to drop more, better loot and it only gets better the more magic find you get.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Not more, just better. From what I understand whenever you get an item it "rolls" on quality, higher MF increases the odds of getting better items.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Also note that Magic Find does affect PvP reward track chests.
    Valar morghulis

Karma is kinda pointless and you make most of your money via the trading house. MF seems the better of the three options.

Thanks, you guys helped me a lot ! I will go for the Magic Find infusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH, infusions really aren't worth it unless you're just swimming in resources or your trying to min/max for GvG/speed runs.