Page 1 of 24
... LastLast
    Deleted

''Guy jumps on 5 on 1 girls fight to save the day''

Well , that is the title of the video.

It seriously bothers me that everyone is perfectly content to sit around and just look on when a seemingly innocent girl was being beaten by 5 other girls (And screaming in pain) , but when a guy steps in and is seemingly getting the upper hand they feel compelled to intervene.

The bystander effect that this displays is awful and the people involved all-round excluding the guy should be ashamed.

''Player two has entered the game.''

Last edited by mmoc5faa071c10; 2014-07-27 at 01:38 PM.

Lowbies corpse camping, brings main :3
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    Well , that is the title of the video.
    well im not gonna justify them sitting there and laughing while the girl gets beat up, but we all know why a man wrecking 5 dumb bitches is gonna be a problem. i mean just look, its like a male lion in there with a bunch of hyenas.. mother fuckers gonna get hurt.

personally if my woman was ever to get in a fight, 1on1 5on1, i dgaf im fighting too. you dont attack the mother of my children. and i dont ever have to worry about her being the aggressor and if some reason she is, then you did something wrong and deserve an ass whooping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Lowbies corpse camping, brings main :3
    lol i miss those days... i like u

mod note - no need to requote an entire long post! Just a portion of it is fine without clogging up the page
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-07-27 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    I like how nobody did anything, but when he started slamming those girls then people started to intervene.

Holy fuck - that entrance. He fucking steamrolled them. Justice well-served.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

That man is a fucking hero

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    well im not gonna justify them sitting there and laughing while the girl gets beat up, but we all know why a man wrecking 5 dumb bitches is gonna be a problem. i mean just look, its like a male lion in there with a bunch of hyenas.. mother fuckers gonna get hurt.

personally if my woman was ever to get in a fight, 1on1 5on1, i dgaf im fighting too. you dont attack the mother of my children. and i dont ever have to worry about her being the aggressor and if some reason she is, then you did something wrong and deserve an ass whooping.

- - - Updated - - -

lol i miss those days... i like u

Did you really need to quote the whole OP?

That being said , I still think it is disappointing that seeing a girl getting brutally beaten does not get people to step in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I like how nobody did anything, but when he started slamming those girls then people started to intervene.
    To their credit, at least they didn't gang up on him. Maybe they saw that he put an end to a 5 on 1 beat-down.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2014-07-27 at 02:01 PM.
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Deleted
    Well OP that's because men aren't allowed to hit a woman even in a situation like this. Feminism!

10+ Year Old Account
    The bystander effect is an extremely potent and well demonstrated social phenomenon. Typically those that are able to breach it are in three catagories: 1) people close to the victim who have a direct interest in their survival, 2) anyone in a public service profession. Law enforcement and medicine being the big two. If someone intervenes and they aren't in uniform, there's a better than decent chance that there's a medical degree somewhere on their profile. 3) military/ex military.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've broken up more fights than I can count...

That's not how you do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UniBlue View Post
    Well OP that's because men aren't allowed to hit a woman even in a situation like this. Feminism!
    I knew some asswipe would start complaining about feminism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Holy fuck - that entrance. He fucking steamrolled them. Justice well-served.
    Haha yeah.

Give that man a medal!
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    I've broken up more fights than I can count...

That's not how you do it.
    And out of curiosity, how would you have handled that scenario?

10+ Year Old Account
    I came in like a wrrreeeeckkinggg balllllll....
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    that double back-hand was brilliant.

* You take 10 damage (glancing)!
    * You take 1 damage (parry)!
    * You deal 50 damage with [BACKHAND]!
    * Your [BACKHAND] Multi-strikes <Girl in White> for 200! (critical)!
    * You deal 100 damage with [FACE PUNCH]!

Deleted
    Equal rights is all fine and dandy, feminism is why we have things like in that video. But if you want to resort to childish insults by all means, Kiddo.

Equal rights is all fine and dandy, feminism is why we have things like in that video. But if you want to resort to childish insults by all means, Kiddo.

This is how I know this thread won't last :P

No, Feminism does a lot of things, but it didn't create this double-standard of women gang up on woman = okay, women/woman hit man/men = okay, but man hits women = BAD BAD BAD.

It doesn't do much about it, but it didn't create it. So blaming it for it is wrong.

bitches got what they deserved, shame there was only 1 pair of testicles present.