Poll: Should Blizzard stop giving us so much information?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    There was never once even the slightest hint that Tannan Jungle wouldn't be out by release, and their "excuse" that it was planned all along is complete BS and a straight up lie.
    I guess the following hints which they released at Blizzcon weren't enough for you:

1) The expansion is about stopping the Iron Horde.
    2) Tanaan Jungle is the seat of power for the Iron Horde.
    3) Only part of Tanaan Jungle is used for levelling, the rest is for L100
    4) Parts of Draenor will be unlocked as the expansion progresses, like in Krasarang Wilds and the time-gated questlines such as Isle of Thunder

Perhaps you weren't able to join the dots, but I don't think many people are actually surprised or even bothered, since it's something they've done regularly over the past few expansions.

Yes. I said it another thread too. Back before Cata, they weren't giving as much information. So no one expected stuff and people weren't hyped.

As negative as the feedback seems on these forums, not that many players have a detailed list of what was 'promised' at Blizzcon and keep up with the news.

Most people will just get to Draenor and enjoy the content, without knowing -or caring- about what was supposed to be there according to information from a year ago. To be honest, I think it's healthier that way.

So, how much information Blizzard shares with us, a minority of players, is not really going to kill the game. Or save it for that matter.

they will be liable if they release wod and half the things are missing. giving the customers the information makes sure they are safe from a legal pov.

I think that releasing too much information is bad because they talk about things that are not set in stone yet. Like look at every Blizzcon. There is always some feature that is announced, people get stoked about, but it is never in the game. Remember the War of the Ancients raid? How about aerial combat? What about placing Garrisons in any zone you want? If Blizz would just shut their yap about features that are not in place, then people would appreciate the game for what it is rather than lament for what could have been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.