Thread: ICC switching..

ICC switching..

So, every once in a while I do a full clear of solo ICC on my boomkin for the LK mount..however, I seem to have to bring someone in for gunship cause it's not really soloable on 25man..if I was to do 10man up to LK would it then let me switch it to 25? I've tried doing first 2 bosses on 25man and switching to 10 for gunship but it doesn't let me..

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    So, every once in a while I do a full clear of solo ICC on my boomkin for the LK mount..however, I seem to have to bring someone in for gunship cause it's not really soloable on 25man..if I was to do 10man up to LK would it then let me switch it to 25? I've tried doing first 2 bosses on 25man and switching to 10 for gunship but it doesn't let me..
    You can do the first 11 bosses on 10 man NORMAL ONLY, DO NOT DO HEROIC 10 then walk out, switch it to 25 man and walk back in and turn it to heroic. Easiest/fastest way to full clear it solo for Invincible farming.

If you do ANY 10 man bosses on heroic you will not be able to turn it to 25 heroic. It is extremely important not to do heroic 10 even though it is faceroll.

You can clear up to Lich King in 10man normal, then switch to 25man HC. The trick is, once you arrive to Lich King, go outside, switch to 25man normal, then go inside, then switch Heroic. Also, do not kill any boss on 10man Heroic or you will be unable to switch to 25man heroic this week.

Edit: Yeah, I was few seconds late...Alternatively, you could bring a less useful alt to kill Sindragosa on 10man normal, so instead of making a full clear each week, you can use a friend to pass the LK save for your main. Extending the save every week on that alt, for continued mount-farming fun.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2014-07-27 at 09:21 PM.

thanks guys, seems like kinda of a silly lock out mechanic. they should fix this

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    thanks guys, seems like kinda of a silly lock out mechanic. they should fix this
    It is an artifact of ICC having these hybrid normal/heroic lockouts. I doubt it will be changed because it does not harm anyone. Who cares if you skip the "trash" on your mount-farm run. In fact it takes some load off the instance servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Easiest/fastest way to full clear it solo for Invincible farming.
    Easiest way by far is to clear first 10 on 10 normal, then invite a friend, log your bank alt, and have your friend boost your bank alt on 10 normal syndragosa.
    Now your bank alt has an 11/12 lockout to extend every week to any of your chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Easiest way by far is to clear first 10 on 10 normal, then invite a friend, log your bank alt, and have your friend boost your bank alt on 10 normal syndragosa.
    Now your bank alt has an 11/12 lockout to extend every week to any of your chars.
    Full clear solo....key words there. He said he does a full clear once in a while. I was telling him the easiest way to do a full solo clear. Thanks though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Full clear solo....key words there. He said he does a full clear once in a while. I was telling him the easiest way to do a full solo clear. Thanks though.
    Gratz on not being able to spot the core of a problem (OP literally said lk for mount) and maybe offer some advice that can save him 2/3 of his time or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Gratz on not being able to spot the core of a problem (OP literally said lk for mount) and maybe offer some advice that can save him 2/3 of his time or more.
    It's funny how you talk about misssing the point of a post (which I didn't) while you missed the core of my post lol.

Fuck, shoulda looked at your name before I responded to you. My bad, move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, the OP has the answer he was seeking. We don't need any bickering over other stuff, thanks.

Deleted
    I'm farming with 5 chars a week, and I have 10m normal 10/12 save on my alt, good thing is if you create raid group, save sharer doesnt actually have to enter raid first.