10+ Year Old Account

What's with the need to prune abilities?

I'm sorry, but blizzard makes things sound like we're overloaded with abilities flooding our action bars and there's nothing we can do about it.

Can't people just not put something in action bars if they're not using it often? Like far sight for example, I just leave it on the spellbook and if I feel the need to use it i can put it on a bar temporarily. That's it. I rather have a spellbook full of options and things that makes my class unique than have stuff be removed because "they're so overwhelming!1"

Quote Originally Posted by Icathian View Post
    I'm sorry, but blizzard makes things sound like we're overloaded with abilities flooding our action bars and there's nothing we can do about it.
    Because we are: I have double bars on my screen, and even a third hidden bar that I have memorized to use, and yet I still can't fit in all my Hunter abilities. It sucks man! Hell, Shammys get the worst of it, because to fit all their abilities on one screen, they need 5 different bars! That's just UI overload, and makes picking out that one ability you desperately need right now out of the 5 bars impossible. Also, many abilities are just useless or repetitive, whereas now Blizzard's trying to merge abilities together as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's another thread about much the same topic already active. Please post there.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-s-just-a-lie
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."