View Poll Results: What happens on September 30th?

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • Patch 6.0

1 20.00%
  • Warlords of Draenor Launch

0 0%
  • Nothing, just a deadline!

4 80.00%

Sooo September 30th!?

I noticed on the Horde Chopper announcement that they said if you log in between the date it was posted to September 30th, 2014 you would automatically be flagged to receive a Horde mount (when WoD drops, from what i've heard). So my question is this, is this a date of significance concerning Patch 6.0, Warlords of Draenor launch (Patch 6.0.1?), or just a random 'use-by-date'? If anyone was wondering here is the link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ing-Your-Mount

I think it would be Patch 6.0 at the best, however, I feel its just a deadline for Blizzard record those accounts that want the mount. I feel Warlords still has a ways to go, so it would seem unlikely (November/December launch IMO).
    Last edited by OneMoreTime; 2014-07-27 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is thread 2000, We do not know only blizzard knows!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    I agree.
    Here's what i posted on another topic, you can add the chopper fact there.
    Wow will be released on late september / early octomber, here are some facts:
    Cataclysm beta raid testing started: 15/10/2010
    Cataclysm launched: 7/12/2010
    MoP beta raid testing started: 20/06/2012
    MoP launched: 25/09/2012
    See the links? well let me tell you, raid testing started durring the half of the beta.
    WoD raid testing started: 21/07/2014
    Wod beta started: 26/06/2014
    Based on this facts we might have wod launch on said dates.
    Other facts:
    -In the last patch build on beta they updated the brewfest items to wod.
    Brewfest starts: 20/09/2014.
    -Some people say that blizzard will release wod after blizzcon because otherwise they wouldn't have what to show on blizzcon and therefore ppls would not attend blizzcon 2014. FALSE: Blizzcon tickets are already sold so ppls will go to blizzcon regardless.
    -Some peoples say that blizzard will release wod close to christmas to boost their sales. FALSE: As shown on MoP blizzard sold roughly 2 mil. mop games in stores because most ppls preordered a virtual copy + most ppls want to log in as soon as the servers are up

There are several threads about this already. This one is still on the front page of the forums.