Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Doesnt negate the fact that they get something that I and many others dont. They should work more
    You're calling people who work hard full time jobs lazy because they get assistance. Maybe you should save your insults for companies that don't pay wages that someone can live on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Unless of course you're an employer and no one wants to work for the wages you're offering. Then people are just being lazy.
    Thats right. They should accept what they are offered and then continue looking for something better while they work

Thats right. They should accept what they are offered and then continue looking for something better while they work
    So they should just work what like 60+ hours a week to stay alive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I wonder what's a more impeachable offense, dog salute or coffee salute.

Well neither is required but i'd say Coffee salute, I mean who can get mad at the cute doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

It may not be grounds for impeachment, but its definitely a slap in the face to every member of the military and wont do anything to improve his image with them or entice them to vote for democrats this November.
    So much impotent rage it is amusing. Remind us again where your rage was at when this happened?

OMG TEH HORROR!!1!

And if he isnt required to salute them, then they shouldnt salute him either unless its the one finger salute
    Thank you for demonstrating how out of touch you really are with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Well neither is required but i'd say Coffee salute, I mean who can get mad at the cute doggy
    This is the internet. If it was a cat we'd be fine.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It may not be grounds for impeachment, but its definitely a slap in the face to every member of the military and wont do anything to improve his image with them or entice them to vote for democrats this November. The president is the highest ranking member of the military and while not required to salute, he SHOULD salute as show of respect and thanks for the days of prep that these people go through for his arrival. As someone who has prepared for a Presidential visit several times (Clinton) I know that they spend on average a week prepping (cleaning, painting, traffic planning, preparing a flawless uniform, etc... all on top of their regular duties). This also isnt his first time flying into a military base so he knows from the hundreds of other times he has done it, that there will ALWAYS be Marines waiting for him when he comes out of the plane/copter. Is it really that hard to give them a proper salute instead of a half-assed one when he disembarks? And if he isnt required to salute them, then they shouldnt salute him either unless its the one finger salute
    While I agree he is not showing proper respect for the military with his half-ass salute, the Marines and other military should always be required to salute the President. Because they are showing respect for the office he holds, if not for the man/woman they dislike. He is after all the Commander in Chief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without any relevant news, there was no reason to bring this thread back up. Closing it before the arguments continue.