Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I hope not. I really don't want a gift out of sympathy, because some players in my main faction threw a tantrum for losing.
    That feeling was something some of us mentioned on day one of the announcement of the event. By that I mean a serious no-win situation for the losing side.

That said; ironically generalizations likening people to upset toddlers are the exact reason receiving the mount as an Alliance player would feel ... dirty.

My guess:

- Horde mount won the "contest" and will be free.
    - Alliance mount available in the store in WoD.

The Alliance Chopper Is Riding into Azeroth!

On front page , No more whining alliance.

And it doesn't cost 25$
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    The smiley face implies nothing, other than a smile.
    And in the least surprising announcement ever, the Alliance bike is in to buy for gold. Actually the only surprise for me was that they didn't stretch out the drama any longer than they did. This was how it was supposed to work out from the start and is precisely why there was a smiley face on that quote.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

You see guys? Smiley faces mean everything!

I hope Gabe Newell doesn't put a smiley face next to a post about HL, the internet might not survive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    And in the least surprising announcement ever, the Alliance bike is in to buy for gold. Actually the only surprise for me was that they didn't stretch out the drama any longer than they did. This was how it was supposed to work out from the start and is precisely why there was a smiley face on that quote.
    I'm not one of those people who think everything is about the pet shop, and even I'm surprised it didn't wind up on the store.