Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fixx View Post
    How many people with enthusiast grade gaming computers (people with extensive steam library) doesnt have SSD for OS and HDD for other stuff? And if you keep games on SSD then there's plenty of room on the HDD for full SSD image as a backup. That's natural partitions without the need for further splits.
    Well I know myself and have a few friends doing the same with OS/programs on a partition by itself and other things ordered the way they/I want. So partitions are not a thing of the past, it's possible it is for you and that's great for you, cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only that, but as SSD's get larger and larger, HDD will start to go the way of the Dodo, unless they start becoming increasingly larger, which appears to be harder and harder to do.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Well I know myself and have a few friends doing the same with OS/programs on a partition by itself and other things ordered the way they/I want. So partitions are not a thing of the past, it's possible it is for you and that's great for you, cheers.
    Yeah, I don't use partitions but I am not a jerk about it. ^_< Whatever works for you works!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water