Poll: Which side?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I prefer Alliance because I always dug Night Elf lore. However, I despise Varian. Who made him High King? I didn't vote for him! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Deleted
    I mostly play horde, but I do have some alliance toons I play every now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde all the way, stomping out gnomes. Feeding Dranei's their own tails. Burning the Night elf's. Putting the Worgen's in kennel's. Burying the dwarf's. Gutting out the Humans....let them bleed out. Most of all though...stomping out the gnomes. Horde pvp all day, alliance you guys jus get rolled. too ez.

- - - Updated - - -

Pandaren's aren't included cause they jus be sell-outs.
    onethirtyeight

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how Horde and Alliance have their proper colors in the poll.

I'm a Horde player at heart. Been with them ever since I started playing back in 2006. I've played both sides and enjoyed them both but I always end up playing more on my Horde players. I find the Horde to be a little more unique and I find their story to be more interesting than the Alliance and I generally just like the races on the Horde side better than the Alliance. I mean with the exception of Draenei, all the Alliance races are your typical RPG races like Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Gnomes. I guess you could say the same for the Horde side but you don't see many RPGs where the main character is an Orc, a cow man (Tauren), Troll, or a Goblin. They are always the enemies. So it's more interesting to play as someone other than a typical Human or Dwarf, not saying they aren't fun though.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    fuck the alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I moved to Draenor EU (Horde favored) and that's that. I won't be going back Alliance with my main ever again.
    "Horde favored" is an understatement, you possibly won't see more alliance that you can count on your fingers there, except cross-realmers, every Alliance guild I knew of faction changed or server transferred already. I used to be on Draenor EU as Alliance at the start of Cata. There's nothing left of it.

There are people complaining how servers should be "balanced" but to be honest... just leave it as it is, if you play Horde, you have Draenor, if you play Alliance, you have Silvermoon, and you don't have to watch any filthy "that other faction" anymore. Just let the remnants of the faction transfer away for free and done. I still have a lvl 78 Gnome on Draenor, which I'm possibly gonna never play, because she's on a "wrong server". Too bad I was unsubbed when FCMs were up.

Alliance. Played Alliance since BC, even though Horde was the first faction I played on (Troll Shaman!)
    Plus I meet more nice players on Alliance than Horde. Could never stick around on Horde for longer than a month.

Where's the "I don't care. long as my friends are there"?

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I play both factions, but dispise the fanbase of the horde...
    I'm with you, I like to play both (I lean more toward the alliance but love the tauren) but the fanbase...good lord! All I can think of is that guy from cannibal corpse (w/e the hell his name is) screaming like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Half of Night Elves' buildings aren't even have walls on all sides. I wouldn't brag about architectonic superiority against the faction that has iron fortresses.
    They're friends with nature and trees, why would they take more than they need? :P
    Also their capital is kinda surrounded by giant tree bark

Anyway, only cool race Horde has is Trolls(And I guess kinda Tauren), so Alliance!

Like horde more but guild is on Alliance so Ally atm

It depends on the toon I'm playing and who has a red name. Red=Dead, always!

Alliance is FAR more than just Sons of Lothar....

I picked Horde becuase they have trolls

But deep inside I feel like Pandaren :s

The trolls originate from one of the cruelest empires that ever existed in Azeroth and while the Darkspear are the "chill" dudes, their origins are not to be forgotten.
    They're cruel to those who want to take their land, and it's understandable imo. Each race was tearing piece of their territory. But overall it's clever and heavly flavoured culture.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2014-07-28 at 09:07 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I remember casually picking the Alliance because they were a massive underdog on the PVP server I joined. Being new to the game, I had no idea of the ganking torture that would ensue for the next several years. LOL.

Never changed, because I like playing the underdog, which the Alliance clearly is. Also... gnomes!!

Deleted
    Both.

I like the story of the Horde better, but I prefer the look of the Alliance, mostly that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Goblins > You

Therefore, Horde.
    Amen to that.

I will always be horde at heart but aside from paying for every single one of my guild members to transfer horde I'll be stuck alliance for well ever i guess.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Death to the horde! I vote push them all through the dark portal and blow it to pieces.

"Sons Lothar!" sounds stupid, what about "Lion's Pride!" instead? :P