Deleted

Two audio outputs simultaneously possible?

So long story short: I don't have speakers, only 2 pairs of headphones (USB and 'regular') and I want someone else next to me hear what is happening. Can it be done?

10+ Year Old Account
    Audio splitter. Get at any electronic/computer/radioshack for like 4 bucks.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Audio splitter. Get at any electronic/computer/radioshack for like 4 bucks.
    Are there splitters that go from 3.5mm to 3.5mm + usb? Because that's what I would need

Quote Originally Posted by reebelraabel View Post
    Are there splitters that go from 3.5mm to 3.5mm + usb? Because that's what I would need
    or you could buy some not-usb headphones and call it a day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    or you could buy some not-usb headphones and call it a day
    Thanks for the insightful and totally related post, m8. I swer on me mum that u wil not get rekt.
    I could also buy a 2000$ speaker system and sound-proof my room but that is not what I am looking for.
    Last edited by mmocaa8b08b6ba; 2014-07-28 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reebelraabel View Post
    Thanks for the insightful and totally related post, m8. I swer on me mum that u wil not get rekt.
    I could also buy a 2000$ speaker system and sound-proof my room but that is not what I am looking for.
    Let's not de-rail and talk about sex dungeons sir.

Jeese.

I don't think i've ever seen a usb set of headphones.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be easy enough to do it through software also although it is a little more complex than a splitter.

Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) creates a Virtual Sound Device which you can use to send the sound to X. VAC includes an application called Audio Repeater which allows you to copy any device's audio (such as your sound card which is playing sounds from a game) and put it to the Virtual Audio Device.

I used to use this to play music over ventrilo by sending Winamp Output to the VAC device and using Audio Repeater to copy the VAC output to my own speakers for when I wanted to listen also. This allowed me to send and listen to my music, but not send my WoW sounds.

Unfortunately the software went from freeware to shareware but you might be able to find the free version around still somewhere.