Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Opening a ticket should solve your problem just fine I believe

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Open live chat on blizz page, have it solved within 5 minutes
    How do i do live chat

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    No matter the measure you take, no matter how many anti-virus, malware whatever you have. You're NEVER EVER, 100% secure. Even if you're 99.9999% secure you can bet that with the hundred of thousands of hackers around that try to hack your WoW account as a job, you are bound to find that one that manage to get that 0.000001% vulnerability on your system.

Blizzard though can handle your compromise report very quickly, so just contact them and have it sorted out.
    You ARE 100% protected with an authenticator. The only one chance in around 100.000.000 needs a computer that is completey set out of your control, into the hands of crooks AND that is on a suicide mission on the internet.

I guess I'll take these odds any day: so install an authenticator.

btw: the vast majority of "hacks" these days is done by family&friends. Code glued to the monitor and authenticator in front of the keyboard ... Scrap the word "crook" in this case.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2014-07-28 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    How do i do live chat
    Come on now, some form of self sufficiency.

How to contact us:

Visit the Contact Blizzard Support page.
    Select the game or product you require assistance with and fine-tune your search with the options presented.
    Your search will provide you with support articles to help resolve your issue. If available, you will have the option to contact us by ticket, through our live web chat, or by callback.
    Note: Web chat and phone support availability will vary based on issue type and hours of operation.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    You ARE 100% protected with an authenticator. The only one chance in around 100.000.000 needs a computer that is completey set out of your control, into the hands of crooks AND that is on a suicide mission on the internet.
    Well, the false sense of security has claimed another victim. I guess being willfully ignorant is still a thing.

You can litterally hqve this situation solved within the hour: You can delete the tickets made, make a new one in all caps saying you've been compromised, call Blizzard, online chat, and you'll get fixed within the hour.

And... USE THE AUTHENTICATOR!!! It's free damn it!

Deleted
    OH I suggest to pair the authenticator with the SMS protect, I do not know how many know this but you can remove the Authenticator with the SMS protect, so it is plenty useful in case you reinstall your phone (and forget to backup the application) so you can remove it on your own instead of bothering opening a ticket.

As for the Authenticator it can be breached, if I learned anything about internet security is that nothing is 100% secure it is just a matter of resources spent to breach that specific security measure. What the Authenticator does is be a 100% good DETERRENT aka "this account is too difficult to hack right now, so let's go and find something more easy to access"
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2014-07-28 at 10:38 AM.

Deleted
    How do i do live chat
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Come on now, some form of self sufficiency.

How to contact us:

Visit the Contact Blizzard Support page.
    Select the game or product you require assistance with and fine-tune your search with the options presented.
    Your search will provide you with support articles to help resolve your issue. If available, you will have the option to contact us by ticket, through our live web chat, or by callback.
    Note: Web chat and phone support availability will vary based on issue type and hours of operation.

Well, the false sense of security has claimed another victim. I guess being willfully ignorant is still a thing.
    As i´ve already said, this solves the issue in no time. I got hacked 2 weeks ago, opened live chat, had to wait 5 minutes, had to wait 5 more minutes till they checked my account and it was basically done. If you have your account back get an authenticator, i had to remove mine for a few days because my phone died but now i´m safe again^^

As i´ve already said, this solves the issue in no time. I got hacked 2 weeks ago, opened live chat, had to wait 5 minutes, had to wait 5 more minutes till they checked my account and it was basically done. If you have your account back get an authenticator, i had to remove mine for a few days because my phone died but now i´m safe again^^
    I have looked through the website for ages i cant find live chat anywhere.

Deleted
    Bnet-> support-> support tickets-> wow-> then on the dropdown menu go to "login not possible", then "other login problems" and you see 3 options available. Ticket 24/7, Phone5-10min waiting time, Live chat 01minute waiting time (atm for me). I don´t know if the wording is the same since i just translated it quickly. Doesn´t matter if logging in isn´t exactly your main issue when you got hacked, they´ll resolve the problem anyway once you have someone on the other end of the chat
    Last edited by mmoc6d823f96e4; 2014-07-28 at 10:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rang them up straight away and got it fixed, guy on the phone was very understanding and a legend. Buy an authenticator!!!

Deleted
    https://eu.battle.net/support/en/

using "Get Help" here you can also open a ticket without needing to be logged in in case you have login issues.

Deleted

Deleted
    fair enough

Whenever people claim that they're using the 'best antivirus' it usually comes down to them being marketing victims with some crap like symantec/norton/nod32 and other so-called 'antivirus software'
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Bnet-> support-> support tickets-> wow-> then on the dropdown menu go to "login not possible", then "other login problems" and you see 3 options available. Ticket 24/7, Phone5-10min waiting time, Live chat 01minute waiting time (atm for me). I don´t know if the wording is the same since i just translated it quickly. Doesn´t matter if logging in isn´t exactly your main issue when you got hacked, they´ll resolve the problem anyway once you have someone on the other end of the chat
    Ah i see now. Its after hours its not available right now ><

Deleted
    try EU support :P it is midday now here

I play on US though.

Deleted
    Wait till tomorrow and ask for 1 day of gametime because you couldn´t play with a hacked/compromised account. Also be prepared that you might eventually get banned for buying gold or some shit like that after your account got restored. That´s what happened to me because the other genius gm hadn´t realized that i got hacked a few days before (never had more gold than 30k at any given time)

10+ Year Old Account
    Delete their ticket, make your own ticket make sure you put the word "HACKED" in the title and body, there are certain key words that will get your tickets escalated faster, that is one of them. Describe the situation.

Then when it's not "after hours" anymore, get on the live chat or phone with them and get it fixed. They should be able to restore, and even move your characters back, since you're contacting them right away and the character transfers are still queued.

Then get an authenticator. Seriously. Sometimes I almost wonder if people who don't have them are just HOPING they get hacked so they can get extra stuff.

All good everything restored and attached authenticator and sms protection to my account.

However i know for certain this wasn't a key log or spyware. I'm just trying to think back to what i may have entered my password into that screwed everything up ><