Deleted

Whirlwind cost on live

So I'm having a bit of a problem. My whirlwind seems to randomly not be costing 30 rage. I was at 31 rage while grinding (27%, 31/120) with unending rage glyph and couldn't use whirlwind because "not enough rage". When I attacked a bit more and got to 51 rage then used whirlwind it took me from 51 to 18 rage. So I'm wondering, did they stealthily increase the cost? Am I missing something?

Deleted
    Try to reload your UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    So I'm having a bit of a problem. My whirlwind seems to randomly not be costing 30 rage. I was at 31 rage while grinding (27%, 31/120) with unending rage glyph and couldn't use whirlwind because "not enough rage". When I attacked a bit more and got to 51 rage then used whirlwind it took me from 51 to 18 rage. So I'm wondering, did they stealthily increase the cost? Am I missing something?
    Are you using any kind of UI mod, or resource bar tracker? I've noticed a very few discrepancies between some of the older (usually outdated but still working) ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Are you using any kind of UI mod, or resource bar tracker? I've noticed a very few discrepancies between some of the older (usually outdated but still working) ones.
    ^What he said, I had an issue like yours before, but it ended up being the Addon I was using. It'd "lag" every now and then to where it wouldn't display properly. I fixed it by just use a weak aura for my rage bar instead (with different coloring at certain threshholds so I can see it easily out of the corner of my eye; so even was an upgrade lol). Haven't had any issues with WAs and a resource bar thus far.