Poll: Death By...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Molten ( the bomb version ) for me. Its everywhere, hard to see where it lands, and actually hits like a truck on t6.

My 2nd choice would be Archane enchanted tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathorian View Post
    Molten ( the bomb version ) for me. Its everywhere, hard to see where it lands, and actually hits like a truck on t6.
    Molten bombs lands EXACTLY where the mob dies..

Or maybe you're thinking of Mortar? Just stand close and they will never hit you..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a toss up between molten (bomb) and arcane. It all depends if the enemies have WALL or JAILER - I keep getting confined and then die from them. Arcane and molten (bomb) are fairly easy to get away from if you have the room, but if there are too many lasers or you're stuck on top of the bombs, you're dead.

And lately, my friend and I seem to find nothing BUT Jailer/Waller + molten. Cripes, molten for DAYS.

My fav has to be Shared Health though, good lord those guys die fast :-) I don't care what affixes they have beyond that, they usually die so fast it isn't an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Just a fun question of what monster ability has given you the most grief. For me personally, it's fire-chains. God I hate those, especially in combination with fast and or vortex.

I didn't include things like frozen or waller on this list because those things don't kill you by themselves. They are more facilitators to your death. Like being frozen as an arcane beam hits you.
    Disconnect.

Why is it not in the poll ?

In a year i died 3 times. 2 times to DC. 1 time because i wanted to kill off my char to get incentive for seasons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Enraged fckn Phantasm and other ghosts when they were ridiculously overpowered.
    They were never OP. Not from HC perspective where def matters. Just ppl in SC valuing def a lot less.

Getting walled in followed by a frozen pulse

Deleted
    There should be vortex + effect or wall + effect option. Those are that killed me the most. Don't know why people have such hard time with arcane enchanted it's not hard to dodge these.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    In season 1, defintely the unavoidable (sorta) Jailor and Thunderstorm instant killers in higher Grifts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jailer
    Waller
    Frozen
    Mortar
    On a Ghost pack in GR32

WHY DOES THIS EXIST? Getting 2-shotted by Jailer, getting walled into 3 mortars and dying instantly, Ghost beam attack that cannot be avoided, outranged, or line-of-sighted, and Frozen bombs everywhere quickly eating away your health. This shitfest killed me 5 times.

where is the option for Winged Assassins?

I play melee. Electrified is the only dangerous affix

Seriously no option for jailer? That's hands down the most deadly at higher Grifts and no arcane immunity.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Vortex, since 9 times out of 10 it pulls you into something else that actually kills you. Without the vortex, you had avoided that something else.

It's usually a combination of various, not just one.

Combinations, but that Arcane shit is usually the killer for me. It's the worst when it's paired with a vortex/wall or something that otherwise either pulls me in or makes it harder to dodge. All that + arcane beams everywhere in some narrow hallway that's packed full of enemies = pain in the ass.

Barbarian here.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-01-12 at 02:21 PM.

Waller plus something, usually arcane, but electrifed or fire chains can align right to do me in too. At least with jailor or vortex I usually have something to get me out of it if things are looking dire, but with walls all I can do is sit there jittering against em. Five pack of wallers in a narrow hallway? Hope you brought a snack. You're gonna be here a while.

Oh and what are those little bastards that run at you and explode called (I never seem to learn the proper names of things in games)? Every now and then I don't see any of em for a while, then when I come across a pack I run in all hurp-i-durp and get turned into a fine paste.
    How I waste my time: Biter Comics

Fire-Chains and then Electrified(barb).

LOL! Looking at the poll, Arcane Enchanted at number one is very confusing. How do you die to that? A slow moving beam that's easily avoided and predictable...

I mean, if this was asked at the beginning of the games release, I'd totally agree that Arcane Enchanted was annoying. The fact that you couldn't see it on your screen sometimes, that it had a larger hit box than the animation, or that it would desync if you walk off-screen of it and back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Elite with teleporter and Fire-Chains killed me the most they are so annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire-Chains + Electrified as a Raekor Barb (Back when I played - 6 months ago). Without the elec immunity amulet, and trying to do 40+ Grifts, let's just say I raged alot. Considering I could go into 10+ rifts in a row and the majority of elite packs had electrified.

On T6 farming it wasn't an issue, since they died in 1 charge (belt that give you 100+% extra dmg + Furnace)
    Last edited by JP1o; 2015-01-31 at 10:15 PM.

Jailor and Electrified for my DH. Especially with the DH play style, can't escape that stuff.