1. #1
    High Overlord Simple057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    azeroth
    Posts
    184

    Shadow, should i drop 2 warforged peices to pick up my 4 set

    my toon http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ydont/advanced
    I just got a norm chest and sholders should I drop my warfoged gear from ordos to grab that 4 set or is it now really worth it
    Nixs

  2. #2
    High Overlord Fodizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kun-Lai Summit IRL
    Posts
    115
    Imo, the shadow priest 4 set is not worth having. Stick to the better itemized gear =D.

  3. #3
    I feel like this is asked at least once a week.


    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-2hc-or-4p-set

  4. #4

  5. #5
    High Overlord Simple057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    azeroth
    Posts
    184
    Thanx fodizzle
    Cerbz i am not asking flat out i listed my armory with the peices in question
    Mindp thanx for being a typical useless person
    Nixs

  6. #6
    The Patient
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O-Town, NE
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    Mindp thanx for being a typical useless person
    Kind of like the search function.

  7. #7
    High Overlord Simple057's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    azeroth
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    Kind of like the search function.
    Does the search function show the armory i like with the exact pieces in question
    Nixs

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodizzle View Post
    Imo, the shadow priest 4 set is not worth having. Stick to the better itemized gear =D.
    your opinion is totally a valid backed up answer.


    Damn the search button is easy to use, sad no one knows how to.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post27418759

    Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryelulz

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    your opinion is totally a valid backed up answer.


    Damn the search button is easy to use, sad no one knows how to.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post27418759
    from the post you quoted I feel one point stands out significantly above the others;

    -What type of fight you are on

    I'm not sure there's a wrong answer regarding 4set.
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    from the post you quoted I feel one point stands out significantly above the others;

    -What type of fight you are on
    I want to top the DPS. In single target. And AoE. And PvP. What is the BiS gear?

    (hint: It does depend on what kind of fight you're on)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •