Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by nandomau View Post
    Actually my criticism is directed specifically to the worgen, because a human becomes a werewolf, which turns into a cat, which turns into a cat-man. The Werewolf is technically more powerful than the man-cat, what is the meaning of this transformation??

    When I see all the "Druidism" the worgen should be revised, because no logic ... The worgen itself has no "features" to be an isolated race, would, in my view, be a lot nicer if such a transformation obtained when you make a quest chain with a human, or any other race ... But it's too late to debate ...

    But my critique of "Druidism Worgen" persists ... especially with respect to "Claws of Shirvallah" because you become a lot of times to turn something "weaker" you would naturally ...

    One more thing, would be increased in "Claws of Shirvallah" equipment that the druid is using? Visually ... of course ...

    Sorry for poor English
    I'll see your wolf (wolves normally max out at around 100 pounds) and raise you a tiger (which can weigh up to 850 pounds).

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Like the Bionic man, Cats are bigger, stronger, faster.

    The graphics for CoS seem rather lackluster for 2014. Compare to Witchers 3:
    That's a completely different art style. Not really a sensible comparison.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's a completely different art style. Not really a sensible comparison.

    I was comparing the detail not the style.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by nandomau View Post
    Actually my criticism is directed specifically to the worgen, because a human becomes a werewolf, which turns into a cat, which turns into a cat-man. The Werewolf is technically more powerful than the man-cat, what is the meaning of this transformation??

    When I see all the "Druidism" the worgen should be revised, because no logic ... The worgen itself has no "features" to be an isolated race, would, in my view, be a lot nicer if such a transformation obtained when you make a quest chain with a human, or any other race ... But it's too late to debate ...

    But my critique of "Druidism Worgen" persists ... especially with respect to "Claws of Shirvallah" because you become a lot of times to turn something "weaker" you would naturally ...

    One more thing, would be increased in "Claws of Shirvallah" equipment that the druid is using? Visually ... of course ...

    Sorry for poor English
    Without delving into this Animal Planet like ludicrousness of comparing 'which animal is better' (hint: you can't so please stop) I can tell you that the Claws visual is more than likely to stay. I'm assuming they want the selection of the talent to be visually represented by the CoS model (much like Incarnation) as an indication to your enemy (pvp). Even if people asked for a minor glyph to fight in Worgen form, I doubt it will happen.

    Also, I don't think there's any real lore evidence (or otherwise) that indicates Worgen being 'stronger' than Saberon, is there? In any case it wouldn't matter as per reasoning above.

    What we can hopefully get is higher quality CoS models than the current lower polygon npc models they're using. Here's hoping.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    I was comparing the detail not the style.
    Which is part of the style. Witcher is extreme detail, WoW is a more simplistic cartoon style.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Even if people asked for a minor glyph to fight in Worgen form, I doubt it will happen.
    .
    Actually, I changed my mind on this. I was on the fence, but I don't think Worgen should fight in their native form while using CoS. Not that it would happen anyway.
    Should just give us higher poly models for CoS.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by nandomau View Post
    Yes, true, I agree that big cats are actually more threatening than wolves, but the difference is not so great ...

    dire cats still roam the earth. Dire wolves are extinct... how are cats weaker again?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which is part of the style. Witcher is extreme detail, WoW is a more simplistic cartoon style.
    WoW has plenty of texture detail when Blizzard feels like putting forth the effort and money. Look at mounts bought from the Blizzard store.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2014-08-01 at 01:42 AM.

  9. #29
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    dire cats still roam the earth. Dire wolves are extinct... how are cats weaker again?
    no actually... the mega-cats of the pleistocene are extinct too,
    http://listverse.com/2010/12/02/10-h...historic-cats/


    ever since mankind invented projectile weapons, pretty much everything cool has become or is very soon about to become extinct
    if only druids were real...
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2014-07-31 at 08:23 PM.
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    if only druids were real...
    They were. Though shamans seem to have a better survival rate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •