Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    In which case you would have noticed that they did discuss the very points you just claimed they ignored? Nobody threatened anyone. Maybe player is overreacting, maybe he is not, but let's not pretend that Blizzard do not have a history of ignoring beta feedback only for it come back bite them on the arse when it hits live, and as I have said before all he had to do to avoid the situation is thank them for their feedback and tell them they will look into it.

I have thanks which is why I know they discussed the things you said were ignored.
    I'm with pann on this one. Even though this whole thread is a troll thread, I'm going to ignore that and proceed to mention that I think Blizzard needs to listen to the players more instead of being such assholes on twitter I don't know what they think they are doing to windwalkers but ITS GG BLIZZ you filthy greedy bastards.

I wish Blizzard would have taken the "STFU" stance a long time ago.

I played Pld from release day of TBC all the way until Cata pre patch. I didn't like the changes so I rerolled... I didn't yell at Blizzard, I didn't cancel my subscription... I did what every one of those "I'll quit" people is actually going to do. Find another class to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are missing the point though, the monk class was created by god and blizzard is messing that all up for their 'vision'. The nerve of these devs.

10+ Year Old Account
    In which case you would have noticed that they did discuss the very points you just claimed they ignored? Nobody threatened anyone. Maybe player is overreacting, maybe he is not, but let's not pretend that Blizzard do not have a history of ignoring beta feedback only for it come back bite them on the arse when it hits live, and as I have said before all he had to do to avoid the situation is thank them for their feedback and tell them they will look into it.

I have thanks which is why I know they discussed the things you said were ignored.
    Are you replying to me or someone else? Because I never said anything about anyone ignoring anything...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenway View Post
    lol you mean where he suggests taking Ascension? That's proof enough that he thinks we're all fucking retarded.
    Hey, I'm not saying his responses were smart, but his tone was perfectly fine. :P

The WW complaints are exactly like the Warrior complaints that tend to come rolling in at each expansion... OMG I HAVE NO RAGE /roar. Then by the third tier they have rage coming in so fast they can't get rid of it.

If WW was even close to as fast paced as it is now in current gear at the start of WoD... where would you go from there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    If WW was even close to as fast paced as it is now in current gear at the start of WoD... where would you go from there?
    Yes but I don't think you read the twitters, he says it doesn't 'FEEL' fast-paced, and that is what he was sold. (I'm ignoring your logic, and replacing it with feelings, that's how we do it here).

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Hey, I'm not saying his responses were smart, but his tone was perfectly fine. :P
    Even making a suggestion like that is insulting. Especially after the nerf to ascension.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    Yes but I don't think you read the twitters, he says it doesn't 'FEEL' fast-paced, and that is what he was sold. (I'm ignoring your logic, and replacing it with feelings).
    It doesn't feel fast-paced in entry-level MoP gear either.

I totally get that it feels worse, but that's true of pretty much every single spec when going from previous-expansion-final-raid gear to new-expansion-entry-level gear. It always feels worse to suddenly be much weaker. But it's just a fact of life when transitioning to a new level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    Yes but I don't think you read the twitters, he says it doesn't 'FEEL' fast-paced, and that is what he was sold. (I'm ignoring your logic, and replacing it with feelings, that's how we do it here).
    Oh well if thats how it works.... I feel WW should be able to spam Touch of Death at any % HP. And I should get Chi for standing around doing nothing. And I want a base 50% movement speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    Oh well if thats how it works.... I feel WW should be able to spam Touch of Death at any % HP. And I should get Chi for standing around doing nothing. And I want a base 50% movement speed.
    Now you're getting it.

It doesn't feel fast-paced in entry-level MoP gear either.

I totally get that it feels worse, but that's true of pretty much every single spec when going from previous-expansion-final-raid gear to new-expansion-entry-level gear. It always feels worse to suddenly be much weaker. But it's just a fact of life when transitioning to a new level cap.
    Doing proving grounds is painful. Going along and all of a sudden I have no Chi, no energy, and nothing I can do about it but stand around.

Are you replying to me or someone else? Because I never said anything about anyone ignoring anything...
    Hmm, it must have been someone else called Rivin that wrote "And people completely ignore that they are going from end-of-expansion-high gear levels to entry-level gear levels..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, it must have been someone else called Rivin that wrote "And people completely ignore that they are going from end-of-expansion-high gear levels to entry-level gear levels..."
    Oh, derp. But the person Celestalon replied to said nothing of the sort. This was the exact comment: "@Celestalon maybe when the ww numbers start to drop you guys will agree. Blizzard sold us a "fast pacing street fighter style"." Nothing to do with what I said was being ignored.

Oh, derp. But the person Celestalon replied to said nothing of the sort. This was the exact comment: "@Celestalon maybe when the ww numbers start to drop you guys will agree. Blizzard sold us a "fast pacing street fighter style"." Nothing to do with what I said was being ignored.
    Yes the conversation moved on and "aren't all energy classes slow at the beginning of an expansion?" was asked to which "no, make a rogue or a druid theyre still pretty fast but thats cuz they have ways to get energy back WW doesnt" was tweeted in reply. As you can see they discussed these very issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    Why does Blizzard think it's okay to treat their fanbase like this?
    Because it IS ok to treat those people like that. Blizzard cannot and will not design the game based on fan noise, and it would do all the whiners good to understand that.

Blizzard will react to overall player reactions, but the individual player noise is too compromised by selfish blindness and dishonest posturing to be worth much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    4.0.6 nerfed the heroics and it was released in Feb 2011. Sub drop was in 2012.
    Mormolyce, get your facts straight. The majority of Cataclysm's net sub loss was in the first three quarters of 2011. The heroic nerf of 4.0.6. such as it was, was a bandaid on a spurting artery and didn't solve the problem.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the conversation moved on and "aren't all energy classes slow at the beginning of an expansion?" was asked to which "no, make a rogue or a druid theyre still pretty fast but thats cuz they have ways to get energy back WW doesnt" was tweeted in reply. As you can see they discussed these very issues.
    That has nothing to do with this thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by speehs View Post
    Bingo. It's basically the equivalent of a child saying "well if we can't play the way I want to, I'm not going to play with you anymore." Can you blame Blizzard if they're sick of hearing that line all the time over the past ten years?
    Especially when it is often lying (Blizzard can see if you followed through on it), and often the threats are mutually incompatible (so they cannot possibly satisfy everyone.)

Threats to quit cost nothing. I've suggested that Blizzard have a feedback mechanism where you threaten to quit if X happens, and (if you use that special mechanism) Blizzard enforces that threat: if X happens, Blizzard cancels your account. Feedback through that mechanism would have more weight, since the player is putting their account on the line.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    People have been saying they are not going to play ww because of the new changes to WW, the same is happening with other monk specs such as the mistweaver, I am appalled at blizzards stance against people just dropping the class. They don't believe people are serious? Is that why the monk is the lowest represented class in the game? It won't matter what they do if nobody is playing their class.

Why does Blizzard think it's okay to treat their fanbase like this?
    I'd like to see them treat their stockholders like this if one threatens to take their money out of the company.

Here's the proof

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...54213178888193
    Blizzard knows it's ok to do what's right for the game, not for people who complain about everything.

That has nothing to do with this thread though.
    So why did you bring it up?

10+ Year Old Account
    because its not much of a threat to say your not going to play a class. someone else eventually will.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.