Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    People have been saying they are not going to play ww because of the new changes to WW, the same is happening with other monk specs such as the mistweaver, I am appalled at blizzards stance against people just dropping the class. They don't believe people are serious? Is that why the monk is the lowest represented class in the game? It won't matter what they do if nobody is playing their class.

Why does Blizzard think it's okay to treat their fanbase like this?
    I'd like to see them treat their stockholders like this if one threatens to take their money out of the company.

Here's the proof

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...54213178888193
    Blizzard knows it's ok to do what's right for the game, not for people who complain about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    That has nothing to do with this thread though.
    So why did you bring it up?

because its not much of a threat to say your not going to play a class. someone else eventually will.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Threats to quit cost nothing. I've suggested that Blizzard have a feedback mechanism where you threaten to quit if X happens, and (if you use that special mechanism) Blizzard enforces that threat: if X happens, Blizzard cancels your account. Feedback through that mechanism would have more weight, since the player is putting their account on the line.
    Shear brilliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    So why did you bring it up?
    Okay, I had to go reread the recent pages of the thread before what you were saying made sense to me and I apologize, I apparently misread one of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Okay, I had to go reread the recent pages of the thread before what you were saying made sense to me and I apologize, I apparently misread one of your posts.
    Fair enough and I apologise if my responses came across as a bit in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Shear brilliance!
    It's a pretty good idea -- especially if Blizzard refunds the cost of the initial investment (the price paid for expansions). Make it painful for both parties.

I strongly suspect this won't end in Blizzards favor though. Many people /only/ continue because of the social obligation (which people mistake as addiction often). If you /force/ them to quit -- you might be doing them a favor. Blizzard does not win in this scenario and in fact actively hurt themselves.

Forcing both Blizzard and the player to think about their choices would be a win-win, as Blizzard could learn to develop their leaders communication skills. I suspect that would not only benefit the players but also the people who actually work *with them* making a better work environment.