Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hrm that's interesting. It definitely revamps our playstyle from the ground up. I now understand why you chose DoC over NV. So basically you spend the "down time" spamming Wrath?

Can we assume that the mana costs for all/most spells are not yet fully adjusted as they are with the damage numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    Can we assume that the mana costs for all/most spells are not yet fully adjusted as they are with the damage numbers?
    It's really hard to tell. It doesn't seem to be every healer that is mana constrained; for example, Holy Paladins that play properly (i.e. don't try to use Holy Radiance like on live), Mistweavers and to a lesser extent Resto Shaman (as long as they don't try to spam Healing Surge) don't seem to really have significant mana problems in raid testing. It's Resto Druids and both Priest specs that are the ones that are extremely mana constrained. Of course, Resto Druids and Holy Priests also have the highest throughput in most cases, so it might actually be intended for some specs to be extremely gated by mana.

If anything changes significantly, I would think it would be the mana cost/throughput of Wild Growth.