Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ten reasons Mages are better than Warlocks (Machinima)

A little machinima I made detailing why Mages are the superior class

Haha, that was cute IMO the ending was the best! Also glad that this was a lighthearted approach rather than a serious "OMG THIS IS WHY WE'RE BETTER" rage-y kind of way.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Thanks! I thought I'd go out with a bang

Well done, good show. I was definitely expecting another whiny list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol. love it. nice to see somebody still has creativity AND a sense of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

<SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED YET!>

Quote Originally Posted by Pyreo View Post
    Thanks! I thought I'd go out with a bang
    METEOR! METEOR! MEEEEEETEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOR!

Seriously cannot wait to play with Meteor; just sucks it splits damage, granted, every "Meteor" in the game thus far has done the same.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Thank you! I'm pretty new to the whole machinima thing so hearing that people like it is just awesome to me!

I liked the murder song <3
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely creative and the humor's fairly good.

The only thing I didn't like is your voice (and whoever else is the Warlock, dunno if its you as well).
    Your voice isn't very...energetic. The energy's too low for a humor piece such as this, which going
    by how its presented, it should have a lot more life in it. I think if had more energy, I'd give it an A.

Still, the heart and ideas are good, so it gets a B from me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    It's definitely creative and the humor's fairly good.

The only thing I didn't like is your voice (and whoever else is the Warlock, dunno if its you as well).
    Your voice isn't very...energetic. The energy's too low for a humor piece such as this, which going
    by how its presented, it should have a lot more life in it. I think if had more energy, I'd give it an A.

Still, the heart and ideas are good, so it gets a B from me.
    I'll remember that for next time. This is my first time I've done voices so I'll definitely remember to amp it up in the future!

I'll remember that for next time. This is my first time I've done voices so I'll definitely remember to amp it up in the future!
    Didn't want to say it myself, but yeah, if you're looking for some (constructive!) criticism, your guys' (assuming there are two of you) voices were a bit airy, almost sounding like you were "trying to yell but keeping it down because it was very late". Try not to hold back for comedy pieces; it goes a lot better in the long run!

Or, y'know, just add a good 3 random METEOR moments XD

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Didn't want to say it myself, but yeah, if you're looking for some (constructive!) criticism, your guys' (assuming there are two of you) voices were a bit airy, almost sounding like you were "trying to yell but keeping it down because it was very late". Try not to hold back for comedy pieces; it goes a lot better in the long run!

Yeah I did all the voices. I just didn't want to blow people's ears out. I'll try and equalize it with software next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should make more machinima instead of beta coverage. Machinima is timeless but beta vids are not popular after the xpac gets released.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    awesome first go! def made me giggle a few times
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

Yeah I did all the voices. I just didn't want to blow people's ears out. I'll try and equalize it with software next time.
    *Not* To be fair, the good thing about being loud is you can always equalize it down without it sounding bad, while being too quiet will sound, well, pretty bleh when turned up because clarity, emphasis, and the general voice itself will be a bit warped (you can tell I'm not too well versed in editing >.>). I hold the same philosophy for cooking things: Always undercook instead of overcook since you can always continue to cook something, but you can't uncook something

Still funny regardless though!

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

This.

The content was good, though. Once you get the voices nailed down, it'll be even better.

Didn't watch the video.

Warlocks are obviously better.

That was so cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Where is the link?