Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Im not so bothered about where. But i want a new engine this time around. The engine used in skyrim is getting kinda old. The way items bounce around and crash with the world. The way you get stuck on every small incline and the the way you can jump up any mountainside. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Im not so bothered about where. But i want a new engine this time around. The engine used in skyrim is getting kinda old. The way items bounce around and crash with the world. The way you get stuck on every small incline and the the way you can jump up any mountainside. No thanks.
    That's part of the fun, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    They took the ugliest game engine even made, Gamebryo, and made one of the most beautiful and modable worlds to ever exist in any open world game. They own it now so, the next games will have it too.

I welcome it, Skyrim was/is great. Wherever they take it, I just want to see revamped combat. Hotkeys for spells/abilities and some parry or dodge mechanics would really bring up the worst part of TES games, the combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Subduer View Post
    The most epic storylines probably are to be had in Daggerfall. Lots of medieval fortresses and smaller kingdoms (lots of factions), and seemingly quite a bit of underground necromancy.
    Yeah I have to agree with you. I really want it to be in Daggerfall.

Hammerfall because Redguard master race.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like to go over the top, next gen level stuff. We have games bragging about a vehicle having more polys than an entire city in an older game....so I want to see all of the regions, fully fleshed out. I think your starting zone could be determined by your race, but you are free to travel to any area. If each area is the size of Skyrim..well...that game would blow my mind.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I'd really like to go over the top, next gen level stuff. We have games bragging about a vehicle having more polys than an entire city in an older game....so I want to see all of the regions, fully fleshed out. I think your starting zone could be determined by your race, but you are free to travel to any area. If each area is the size of Skyrim..well...that game would blow my mind.
    We obviously have to enter the matrix you know for the video games. or wait about 20 to 32 years if the current wait between games stays true.
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2014-07-29 at 01:48 PM.

Something similar to Morrowind would be great. Oblivion and Skyrim were decent but I'm becoming rather weary of the amount of focus that humans seem to get in fantasy games across the board, let alone in a setting such as Tamriel which is naturally rich in lore and boasts numerous interesting non-human races and cultures.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    We obviously have to enter the matrix you know for the video games. or wait about 20 to 32 years if the current wait between games stays true.
    Yeah...I'm thinking they'll want to get another TES title out asap after this fallout hits. That still means we are like 5+ years out from it even being talked about, but let's hope not.
    BAD WOLF

I would like to see Elsweyr, but i will be happy as long as it's not one of Skyrim, Cyrodiil, High Rock or Hammerfell.

Anything with plenty of variation in terrain will do. I don't like Skyrim or New Vegas as much as I had anticipated because they both made me suffer from terrain fatigue. Seeing nothing but snow/desert for most of the game is bad.

I know it's personal, but Skyrim also suffered from the horrible Schwarzenegger accent everywhere. I'd like the next Elder Scrolls to not have a bad accent for the dominant race. I also dislike the way Argonians speak, so I'd rather not have it in Black Marsh. Still gives plenty of options: Elsweyr, High Rock, Hammerfell, Valenwood and Summerset Isle.

I'm not much into Tamriel lore, but if I had to rank them based on what I know and assumptions, the list would be:
    Valenwood > Summerset Isle > Hammerfell > Elsweyr > High Rock

Maybe Narnia, sounds interesting to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't mind going to Summerset Isle, maybe visit Stros M'Kai:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Stros_M'kai

Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Gufkys View Post
    gamerant.com/knights-of-the-old-republic-3-next-gen-release-date/
    This was an April Fools joke.

OT: I'd be fine with any region, with the exception of deserts.

As long as there will be at least a few dragons to fight, I don't really care about the region to much.

I'm still looking for the Eye of Argonia.
    Last edited by Dispraise; 2014-08-06 at 09:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like it to include both Elsweyr and Black Marsh. Skyrim was great (as was Cyrodil and Morrowind) but I'd like a little more variety...so two or more territories would be best. I like Khajits and Argonians, and these two places are just across a bay from each other. Could be done. Maybe Valenwood as an expansion.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Summerset Isles, because people seem to want it, followed by the Akaviri Islands because they have stated they won't go to Akaviri in ESO until it's been done in the single player games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I'd like it to cover more than one province. My favorite choice would be Black Marsh + southern Morrowind (occupied by the Argonians as well, so would fit). Other possible combinations I'd like to see would be Blac Marsh+(southern) Cyrodiil+Elsweyr, Valenwood+Elsweyr, Alinor+Valenwood or Valenwood+Elsweyr+Alinor. Preferably in the same time period as Skyrim (as in just after it, maybe even some overlap), and it should still have some dragons and killing tons of Aldmeri Dominium shites.

Although finally visiting Akavir would be awesome.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2014-08-06 at 10:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.