Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Power Infusion is the strongest talent on that tier currently because self heroism and 20% less mana costs is extremely good for renew spamming on the new healing model. Kromog kill for reference with 22 ppl 4 healers and and 7:34 fight that was with premade not cheesing with main and op set bonuses/trinkets gear.

Are you using the Renew glyph?

Yea, u can see it in the logs, rapid renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by g3noz View Post
    Yea, u can see it in the logs, rapid renewal.

Wait, what? Did you answer me? I'm talking about the glyph that reduces the hot time by three seconds for 25% increased healing each tick.

Rapid renewal doesn't have to do anything with the glyph but yes i do.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using ToF recently, seems theres always someone to proc it off.

Power Infusion is the strongest talent on that tier currently because self heroism and 20% less mana costs is extremely good for renew spamming on the new healing model. Kromog kill for reference with 22 ppl 4 healers and and 7:34 fight that was with premade not cheesing with main and op set bonuses/trinkets gear.
    I gave this a try on Imperator Mar'gok and it feels quite strong. I was on the level 100 realm using a copied version of myself, I found using full crit/haste gear and mindbender with a spirit flask I had no troubles with mana (we got until ~40% boss hp left - I'd link logs but they all appear to be bugged!). The lack of multistrike gear meaning reduced throughput could impact this even more so.

I'm still undecided as to whether I should should be troll or belf in WoD though. Mana doesn't really feel like its going to be a problem, at least not for heroic - mythic could be a different story.

Deleted
    Isheria; Are you using Saving Grace? Isn't it better to use Words of Mending if you renew alot?

Words of Mending is kinda useless given how bad PoM is right now it will be good when it starts healing for more than 4k on a 280k health pool.. Just used saving grace for the extra survivability during heavy movement and to top people a bit faster when they drop low.

Deleted

You may not cheesing with set bonuses/trinkets and you are not over healing the encounter, 4 was a good number for that boss(and amount of people)but you didn't have the strongest healing classes available in the raid testing.
    You didn't have a hpala to snipe healing. Their illuminated healing and beacon of light do more than half of their healing at times.
    You did't have a rdruid that performs a little bit better than hpriest atm.

Holy paladins have the most stable output atm followed by resto druids.With one of them in raid most of the time your renew will not be as much. And people will be toped off before your renew gets more than 2-3ticks.

I don't think it was an issue for that boss testing but currently chakra serenity doesn't work as intended as well.

On topic,i have tried full versatility and full multistrike.
    Raid tested the most with versatility enchants and healing output was pretty okey. But multistrike is a bit better combined with serenity->SoL->Flash heal,or Saving Grace.
    On the other hand in one of our tries i had reached 72k hps (With renew blanketing and PI+Hymn). Can't remember which boss testing that was tho.
    Giving a go atm on Twist of Faith since it has more than 60%uptime and i wanna see the results but since we most of the time overheal the encounters i might swap back to PI if we are more than 5healers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    Are you using the Renew glyph?
    Renew Glyph is viable when the damage is Flat for like 5-10 seconds and then it stops.If it is ticking for more than that from what i've seen playing without it actually provides higher output. But didn't do much testing on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekeb View Post
    Isheria; Are you using Saving Grace? Isn't it better to use Words of Mending if you renew alot?
    I know your question wasn't directed to me but currently Prayer of mending heals for nothing.I personally have replaced it in my bars with Saving Grace.
    The only thing you need to pay attention with it is to not overdo it with stacks. Other than that it heals double the amount of Flash heal and it's instant.
    Even if you'd go for Words of mending it will do aprox 4-5%of your healing.