Resto Druid Trinket?

Hey guys just a quick question, so i have a couple trinkets and all i can see is that the Mythic Shards of Nothing trinket is BiS for us?

My name is Barbaróssa and i am on the Tarren-Mill eu server, it wont let me upload any links as i have not posted enough, so if you can check me up on the Armory and see what trinkets i am currently using.

Now i got Mythic Warforged Shards of Nothing trinket, and i am wondering if it is actually better than the trinkets i am currently using?
    Cheers in advance
    Last edited by Supernewbb; 2015-01-26 at 08:58 PM.

I consider Shards of Nothing the worst trinket in the current tier, including Candle and DMC.

Try the trinket sheet on healcraft.net, they break down each trinket and it should help you decide which is better for you.

Shards is fantastic for throughput, but while that is good it also means you're losing a lot of regen. On use haste is generally not that amazing for us, since it also acts as a mana guzzler. You can basically swap it with your emblem depending on how your regen feels but its not the best for us.
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2015-01-26 at 09:13 PM.

Ok thanks guys, i was wondering because my mana regen at the mo is in a really good position... i personally dont want to sacrifice any of my other 2 trinkets for the shard but like i said i looked around and saw it was apparently the BiS... so just wondered thanks for the replys

Well the bis for throughput would be the int trinket from imperator. Candle is bis regardless in my book, and still a solid trinket going into BRF.

Field Marshal
    Would you guys consider shard of nothing to be a good trinket for challenge modes?

Sure int and on use haste is pretty good there.