15+ Year Old Account

Korean leaks: 7 new heroes, transitioning to beta, etc (+screenshots)

So I found this http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbb...idx=3903&l=592 (screensshots)
    on official HotS forum http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum...5289979?page=1

First site that the guy linked didn't load for me properly: http://cafe.naver.com/blistars.cafe?...%26boardtype=L

Guy that translated stuff said heroes includes:
    Sylvanas;
    Anub'arak;
    Jaina
    Azmodan;
    Samuro;
    Chen;
    Kael'thas

Everything else he mentioned:
    Client see more intuitively
    -클**언*의 레**웃* 좀 * 직관적으*
    Rank game
    -랭크게임
    Custom game
    -커*텀게임
    7 heroes(include anubarak chen jaina)
    -*무*, *눕*락, 제*나, *즈*단, 첸, **나*, 켈타* 추가
    4 announcer update(kain ,abaturr ,terran General , blood elf)
    -상점에 *나운서란 추가 (케*, **투르, 테란 *관, *** 엘프)
    10 horses
    -탈 것 10여종 추가
    Artifacts cost down
    -유물가격 합*적으* **
    Bug edit and frames up
    -프레임 개* * 자잘한 *그 수*
    Many daily quest
    -***진 일퀘
    Apparently this site leaked some stuff in the past that ended up being correct.

Keep in mind, this still might be fake.
    Last edited by Fengas; 2014-07-29 at 11:48 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see Kyle from Blackthorne or any of the Lost Vikings show up at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    Guy that translated stuff said heroes includes:
    Sylvanas;
    Anub'arak;
    Jaina
    Azmodan;
    Samuro;
    Chen;
    Kael'thas
    While I don't know when they're coming, most of these heroes have been known to be in development, with most even appearing briefly in the gameplay trailer. (Sylvanas and Kael are the only ones who did not appear in it)

This isn't a leak, the screenshots are all from the blizzcon trailer. It's made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This isn't a leak, the screenshots are all from the blizzcon trailer. It's made up.
    Now I'm sad,I know all of them were datamined quite a while a go, so I thought this might be real. :d

Now I'm sad,I know all of them were datamined quite a while a go, so I thought this might be real. :d
    I sympathise, I thought for a while that they might be real too because they would be very hard to fake, but then somebody showed me the video.
    They're not fake screenshots, they're just not screenshots of a Heroes Beta build :B

Deleted
    Soo, the topic has been deleted on the official forums...

Quote Originally Posted by vaenror View Post
    Soo, the topic has been deleted on the official forums...
    Because it was fake, you're not allowed to make fake leak posts on the official forums.

All the screenshots are from this video. Look at them.

looks like rexxar and maybe cho'gal, or at least a ogre magi or something in that video. around 1:38

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno why people thought it was fake, we already know that majority of the "leaked" heroes have files for them, some even have WIP models like chen for example, his files were datamined what, 3 maybe 4 months ago? There is a post on HeroesNexus that shows all the confirmed/upcoming heroes and the unconfirmed heroes that have data files in the client.

Edit: http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1125...e-town-hall-16

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Dunno why people thought it was fake, we already know that majority of the "leaked" heroes have files for them, some even have WIP models like chen for example, his files were datamined what, 3 maybe 4 months ago? There is a post on HeroesNexus that shows all the confirmed/upcoming heroes and the unconfirmed heroes that have data files in the client.

Edit: http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1125...e-town-hall-16
    Fake as in patch was fake, and not the heroes themselves. Now when I look back at my own post 7 heroes in a single patch would seem unreasonable because it would be hard to get reasonable feedback on all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake as in patch was fake, and not the heroes themselves. Now when I look back at my own post 7 heroes in a single patch would seem unreasonable because it would be hard to get reasonable feedback on all of them.
    Oh right-o didn't realize that it meant all of those heroes are going to be put into a single patch, yeah that's a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegan View Post
    I'd love to see Kyle from Blackthorne or any of the Lost Vikings show up at some point.
    Agree with you, I'd love to see those two make it in, I think it'd be a bit more interesting if the game wans't just Diablo/Warcraft/Starcraft. Don't get me wrong, I like alot of the blizzard characters from those games...but Blackthorn would totally fit in this game, a headband wearing shotgun equipped dude As for the lost vikings...I'm thinking all 3 paired into one unit.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom